The lack of communication is awful

The lack of prior communication about the T5 nerfs is terrible and it’s no surprise to me that the response from the community has been overwhelmingly negative.

You’d think that after running an MMO that people have been playing for ~17 years at this point that at least the communication aspect would be on point.

Announcing pretty major nerfs to current content less than 24hrs before they were supposed to go live is just not good enough and we could and should expect better from you guys, sorry to say.

Now I know, the nerfs were ‘rolled back’ as it were, but it still just shows me a complete lack of care for your costumers.
Please, do better.

6 Likes

Seems more like they knew what they were doing and wanted precise feedback and got it out forced by doing that “stupid” *lets announce the nerf 1 day prio" thing.

But ofcourse I could be wrong and they are as per usual incompetent in announcing stuff or communicating at all. But that is my guess :slight_smile:

So you made thread to rage for sake of raging?
About literally nothing.

Yes. I did.
Because it deserves to be raged at.
I don’t care if they nerf content or not, but the very least they could do is announce it before it goes live and not a short bit before they take the servers offline.

Thank you for your valuable contribution though.

2 Likes

Well they announced it before it happened.

A month before? A week before?
Would you have enough time to go do a last push for 10/10 if you were not yet 10/10 from the time they announced it and until the servers went down?
I want you to think for just 2 seconds here before you reply.

What does it matter when end goal is literally same.

You rage for sake of raging over nothing lol.

Your contribution to this thread is, as in most other threads, utterly useless. Go anhero yourself :slight_smile:

I hope Blizzard can finally start communicating in a manner that isn’t a total slap in the face for most players.

1 Like

Well if you BabyRage for sake of BabyRage you will not get communication.

1 Like

Except it’s babyraging for a legitimate reason. You are forumtrolling for the sole sake of forumtrolling, a.k.a making people mad. Sad life

3 Likes

What reason?
Literally nothing happened.

Dude… the lack of communication overall and the announcement to deviate from the expected plans (=nerfs with t6) is not a reason? Yes they changed their mind but this still feels so incompetent…

2 Likes

It’s either 24 hours impulsive communication and after 4/5 hours adjusting your posts because huge negative feedback. Simply because this company got no clue what is going on and changes emotions&opinions faster than some one with BPD.

Or stealth changing stuff in game without communication at all like turning women into fruit or removing old quests chains for example this one that just popped up on Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/qq1l7n/psa_blizzard_has_removed_a_quest_chain_from/ .

People play this game to relive old content, we don’t want entire quest chains to be removed simply because this company can’t keep their hands off women or treat them normally

This company has no clue what is going on or how to communicate with their player base.

Almost 40% of the playerbase ‘‘guilds that are logging’’ killed Vashj/KT which is perfectly fine. The other 60% is still progressing. a 40/60 ratio proves that the content is doable for almost every player.

3 Likes

If you want hard content go and do SOD , wast majority of playerbase is wellcome to this patch.

Its frustration because of direct actions from Blizzard. And trust me, raging at it is all that works. Rage creates noise, which makes it heard by others. Before long its in the media, and stocks fall.
And I’ve worked in the service industry long enough to know that loudly complaining is the best way to get concessions from the offending party.

Blizzard cares only for its income. Time and time again, “babyraging” has successfully moved Blizzard to action. And its silly for you to indicate otherwise. You’re clearly here just to defend blizzard by trolling its critics.

2 Likes

I’m not a costumer.

Sadly the Dev communication has gone down the drain ever since Ghostcrawler left.

I was very happy to see him go… I actually cant believe that they have (retail and communication wise) brought the game to such lows… looking back as compared to now even tho many did not like him it was quite the golden age still.

But in general the sudden “next reset X and Y” and then a few hrs later “Actually… we are gonna give it a bit longer” its like… idk, did they get some interns to run stuff over there ? Iv never known Blizzard to flip flop as much. Its like 5 ppl upset you say? Oh well, we cant take those kinds of losses any more ! Quick ! Make everyone into a bowl of fruit ! fast !!

1 Like

It was awful, they are improving though.

Yes let’s mock people for having English as their second or third language.
ANother valuable contribution to the forums Dottie, as usual.
Go away now.

2 Likes

I have NEVER heard about raging about some changes that reached the media (atleast not any of the ones i read/watch). The only thing media covers is when people quit en-mass, and “Nobody” plays the game (the game dies).

You mean like how “everyone” complained about borrowed power in BFA, and blizzard still decided to go in the same direction with SL.
I dont think baby-raging makes any major impact, maybe at best some very minor changes.

This is the ONLY thing they care about. If people actually stopped playing, stopped subbing, they would change things in a heartbeat.
Claiming you can change blizzards way by “baby-raging” is a bit naive imo.