The largest guilds?

I may be out of touch, as it’s been a long while since I’ve properly Rp’ed. Though I remember back in Cata, there were Rp guilds with a near constant 30+ active members at a time, if not more! Whilst I’m not saying this way is the best way for guilds to run, I ask, what’re the biggest guilds nowadays? - If not the biggest by number, but the biggest by either reputation, or influence on others. Pardon the odd question! Just a curiosity as I look to perhaps soon return to RP! I’d love to know how things are!

Not the biggest guild, but biggest community at the moment

1 Like

PCU is there; pulling around 200 players each night and way over that during campaigns. Then again, those players are distributed between a handful of guilds that are each active. A good bet if you want lots of activity is to join a PCU guild and hang around for the cross-guild events.

The Sisterhood just finished a campaign with the Highbloods where we had 20ish online each day, and any event attended by the Concordat (A military union of Order of Oronaar, Dirge of Teldrassil, League of Modimus and Assemblage of Uld) will have 30+ people on their side.

I personally am not enthusiastic about “huge” guilds; I think the magic number is around 15-20 active players (which you’d consider a “large” guild), beyond that I do not think the schedule and organization can afford each player/character the attention they deserve.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.