The Many Crimes of Tyrande Whisperwind

It isn’t shshadow magic.

It is stellar magic. Like before. Elune don’t use pure holy.

2 Likes

Andhin is also corrupted. He used mind control (a shadow spell) back in MoP :scream:

1 Like

So Forsaken cult of the Forgotten Shadow is the Cult of the Void?

With love,
Hala

4 Likes

Well, not really. Shadow magic is dervied from the void, but not all of it is inherently void magic. Besides the fact that using void magic in itself does not make one evil, and she is using it for good.

6 Likes

Yes, it obviously seems that way

Yes the Alliance’s corruption does run deep but please can you focus on this thread’s topic (Tyrande) and not derail thank you.

3 Likes

Sylvanas arrows deal shadow damage. Sylvanas is a void cultist, confirmed.

10 Likes

Makes perfect sense then.

Cute helmet :heart:

With love,
Hala

2 Likes

The Alliance’s potential to make anything uninteresting has unfortunately made it so…

2 Likes

Why did she hearthstone away to Stormwind instead of helping them when they needed her most, then?

Is she unwilling, impotent or both?

5 Likes

I wanna Lightforge you Hala

Sounds interesting…

With love,
Hala

So giving something in your story multiple applications makes it…less interesting?

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that her city was about to be seized, her armies were in disarray and a leading Horde officer had just told her she would die if she went to her home.

2 Likes

Hala, it’s an trap. There is a faceless under this armor!

4 Likes

Using everything for lawful good purposes with zero drawbacks has made the Alliance and the powers they use terribly boring, yes. I’m hoping Tyrande is a return to form!

2 Likes

So far, the magic used by the Void Elves has had some serious drawbacks, both for them and their enemies.

It is also funny that the refugees from the Exposition 4 are being killed by the Forsaken.

2 Likes

voId aNd ligHT ArE twO siDeS oF tHe SaME CoIN

1 Like

Like what? I’m not seeing it, aside from the reddit-screamers in the IE, who honestly don’t seem very negatively affected by it

They were exiled from their city, almost taken by a Nether Prince, had their bodies warped, keep hearing voiced driving them towards madness. As for their enemies, they have used the void to torture and throw Horde ambassadors to an unknown fate.