The Midnight Faire!

The Midnight Faire ; come all Death Knights and Demon Hunters. Warlocks and Void Elves. Forsaken and the maggots that live in their guts as long as they stay in their guts. All outcasts are free to gather on this one eve, beneath a truce to ensure good will and reap benefit for all! This includes making profit and other dark and edgy dealings.

Date 26th of March

Time : 8 pm realm time to Midnight realm time

Here is the Argent Archives!
https://www.argentarchives.org/node /221900

And the discord for the brave souls willing to join
https://discord.gg/4U2jVCZ

And here is a little icly description

The Midnight Faire is a gathering of individuals estranged from society. Illidari, Death Knights, Undead, Void Elves and more. All of them gathered under one well hidden roof for a chance to openly discuss their affinity for the dark arts. The paths that others may frown upon and that, generally, are not permitted to indulge their talents.

Make no mistake this is not some super collective of Scourge, Legion and Void bent on bringing Azeroth to ruin. Outright ill intent of the sort will result in a swift response from the Faireā€™s appointed guards; the Trucekeepers. Rather this gathering is aimed to allow things that elsewise would not be allowed.

Where else on Azeroth can Warlock openly browse the supplies required for their trade? Where can the undead so easily come across the apothecarial supplies needed to preserve their bodies now Undercity has fallen? Or Illidari and Death Knights merely exist without being shunned or feared?

The Faireā€™s organizers, the High Trucekeepers, who sponsor the event assure safety for all who venture with good faith to the event, as long as they obey the Midnight Truce, which lays out all fundamental rules of the night. Well, they assure it until Midnight at least. When the clock strikes twelve, the truce is dissolvedā€¦ So to be sure not to let the door hit you on your hasty exit!

OOC Event Information ;

• The event will be held on the 26th of March , beginning at 8 realm time and ending at 12 realm time. So it will last four hours in total. You do not need to stay for the entire duration, if you do not wish to.
  • The event will take place in the Underbelly (The Sewers) of Old Dalaran in Northrend. The easiest way to get there is the Northrend Dalaran portal in the new portal room (edited). Lower level players can still attend the event, if they take the boat / zeppelin to Northrend and can convince someone with a two person mount to fly them to Dalaran or a Warlock to summon them.
  • While this event is intended for the shadiest of shady among Argent Dawn this is not an ā€˜evilā€™ event. Quite the opposite in fact. Really this is aimed at IC members of the Illidari, Ebon Blade, neutral or the rare good aligned Warlock, Void Elves and Forsaken of any disposition.
  • Evil characters can of course come, within reason. If your toon is evil, but not noticeably so and would blend in (ie an evil Warlock) thatā€™s entirely fine. But if your character is well known for being evil and would be recognized by a lot of other RPers, or is a Demon/Lich/ect that needs magically disguised ( Given the Illidari present would see through any illusionsā€” If everyone else didnā€™t detect the magic first ) generally better to come on a different character. Weā€™ve no wish to deal with salt and egos.
  • Usually these sorts of events have a ā€˜donā€™t turn up and try to guard guild usā€™ and we do. Please, donā€™t randomly turn up and do that. It wonā€™t be tolerated. However the Trucekeepers leave at midnight. If, post midnight, you want to bust out the badges and go all Hot Fuzz on us, please do. However if youā€™re an individual make sure the individual youā€™re trying to arrest is okay with it. If youā€™re a guild, please go through me first. Personally I feel that a real threat after midnight encourages the tension the event is meant to have and the feeling we really are outcasts and the factions donā€™t like us doing this! - If you enter into the raffle, but leave before the event is over and the prizes are given out, donā€™t worry. We will keep a record of all the rolls and names, so as long as youā€™re in the discord weā€™ll be able to contact you to get it. Because TRP makes it a little hard and toon names often have punctuation due to taken names, we will not try to contact you in game. If you leave the discord and your number comes up, tough luck. - If you wish to help out as security / bar staff / vendors for the event, feel free to. Just let us know in the Discord. If you wish to recruit in the recruitment hall, again feel free to, just give us a heads up first. - As this event is cross faction you will require an elixir of tongues. Cross RP makes the experience much smoother by translating emotes as well.

We are looking for more helpers as well! For those wishing to do such send a small mail to Datatree

Feel free to ask questions below and join the discord! Or message Myself on Discord once you have joined the Server.

Sincerely Hightrucekeeper Teā€™vimal

(If anything needs changing I will edit the post when I have time ^^)

6 Likes

These are always so fun! really looking forward to coming ^^

2 Likes

Iā€™d highly reccomend attending, enjoyed the previous Faireā€™s and Iā€™m seriously looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to this faire!

2 Likes

Thumbs up!

Me am the excite for Faire time, much work, much merrimentā€¦MUCH WORMS!

1 Like

Am hyped for the faire, always been a lot of fun whenever I went, so canā€™t wait for this one!

1 Like

This is the highlight of my half year. Itā€™s a shame I canā€™t attend on my Death Knight this year. But lucky me, I have plenty of shady characters

1 Like

Sounds like a great event, will try to pop by

eee only a week away!

The Umbrage Academy will be there!

Important reminder everyoneā€¦ Remember to have fun

Looking forward to be there!

Just wondering how a neutral mantid character would be received turning up to the event. Would that be tolerated or is that something I should steer clear of?

A mantid? I think that could be interesting. Iā€™ve seen nagas and demons. It is a neutral event for those otherwise shunned. So I personally donā€™t see a problem with a neutral mantid.

And if someone gives you beef ICly, go find one of the Trucekeepers

All are welcome! Everyone gets the same protection till 12, after that time you could turn into a cooked mantid.

Thanks for the event! Now to find that ā€œvulperaā€ that ā€œstoleā€ my netherdrake scalesā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.