The more gear i get the harder arena becomes

Not sure why but when I was 1750 in 2v2 and the more I’ve geared up the worse my rating has dropped, I’m now 1550 lol

Is this because of scaling or is it because I suck . . . .

Gear has nothing to do with that, maybe u suck, maybe your partners, maybe unlucky day…bad stuff happens :frowning:

Get better gear to enjoy greater greater pyroblasts for 110k+

You probably started to queue into more rdruid/ ww, dk, dh, destro, surv hunters etc. :>

As I understand gearing vs scaling then secondary stats doesn’t scale, so if you have 20% crit on gear, you have 20% in pvp. But a lot of other stuff scales. So the less optimised you are, the more punishing it will be the higher ilvl you are…

Simply cause having 100 wrong stats is less bad than having 1000 that is spent wrong. Mostly cause when you had the 100, you met ppl who also only probably had 100, and then when you cross 1600+ rating you start meeting ppl with 400 ilvl who sim their gear and optimise their talents etc.

that is when optimising min/max style become a HUGE deal… And the difference is felt mostly if you at the starting point you were high ilvl, and had it easy from 1-1400, then at 1400-1600 is fair and nice, and after 1600+ you get punished for playing poorly, but also from being statted/optimized poorly.

Unfortunately wow is not a skill based game but a team-skill based game.

You can be a gladiator material but if you partner is not, then you will forever be a underdog.

I see many players that have not engaged in arena that often usually wipe the floor with players that are hanging around 2500-2700 rating in duels in front of stormwind.

Its all about having a partner and willing to use mic, thus if you have these two then you are one of the privileged to enjoy this content of wow, otherwise your stuck at doing random bgs. But this MMORPG, the rules are set out by the game designers and you are stuck with it regardless

Hi,

They don’t care about pvp this is obvious since the Diamond-Laced Prism was nerfed they come with another April Joke…

No words for these plebs @ blizzard…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.