[the most fun guild in retail wow]

Of course! You’re more than welcome!

However, keep in mind that we are one of the best known and probably the most hated guild on our realm as far as PvP is concerned.

People constantly report us (but since we’re doing nothing wrong, none of us ever get punished, because all we do is PvP with flagged targets). Forum moderators delete our forum posts, because they are horribly biased and side with the irrational side of AD. We are not allowed to share our youtube videos on the realm forums, because of the flawed report system and the famed “mob justice” punishment system.

Also, be prepared to recieve a lot of emotionally charged whispers, some of which are borderline death threats, which we report, but since, as I already mentioned, certain GMs side with the butthurt part, our reports have no merit. We even have a “rage-whispers” tab on our discord which makes a quite impressive and hilarious read.

All in all, if you want the best fun retail WoW has to offer, a thematical guild with an amazing fun community who helps you gear up while constantly laughing and sharing positive vibes on discord, we’re the right people for you! :grin:

1 Like

That actually sounds very good haha! Hate whiners, gank them and make them QQ more!

2 Likes

We can do it together. Just add me on btag (MilanGrujic#1256) and I’ll call you next time we’re purging. :smiley:

1 Like

Video or image or it didnt happen

3 Likes

Hey, weren’t you the trashtalking warrior we clapped at least 7 times today? The one charging into 10 people? I gotta check my OBS records, but I think it was around 6-7 times that we cannibalized your remains only in a single day.

3 Likes

Would defeat the point of making such humorous videos, aslong as their not cheating or exploiting while doing so its probably better off as it is and if anything all those ‘supposed’ clips could eventually be condensed into their own thing if the desire to egg on how much the alliance needs to clump up to deal with a few hordies.

Wouldn’t be anything form the norm, been like that since Pandaria. Might be able to find some whispers to rub out the names and share on the forums

1 Like

As of late, one of our officers has even started receiving some very funny enraged fan mail via the ingame mailbox.

We will probably put the last one he’s gotten (it’s absolutely hilarious) in our newest video, so make sure to subscribe to our channel for tears of laughter. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the enjoyable watch.

1 Like

No problem. Thank you for watching! :grin:

So sad you can’t do this in Goldshire. Could you imagine the salt?

1 Like

Stormwind city offers you lots of possibility for ganking and pvp ,guess you are to afraid on thinking to do something against the horde in Ogrimmar ah,maybe you are horde after all.
And is not fun as long as you only do the same ganking,i think becomes boring.
I am not sure what your planning with recruiting people to your cause .
I don’t know how ally founds the video enjoyable,maybe those are horde puppets .I don’t like any of your videos and i hate rock.

Spoken like a true person at the receiving end of our ganks. We’re proud.

1 Like

Thanks for the duels earlier, was good to figure out how to do that easily cross shard. But, due to the result I have declared war on rogues - now I just need an army.

1 Like

It was a very nice encounter, but keep in mind that one of these days our guild might pay you a visit on your shard. More rogue problems, for sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing would give me greater pleasure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Were you the guys I saw hidding in the Cathedral wall through a glitch ?

No, those are the two off-realmer druids. There’s no point in glitching in.

Fair enough, maybe spectral see you in SW next time maybe ?

1 Like

For sure :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.