[the most fun guild in retail wow]

Hello guys, I’d like to introduce my guild [The Scarlet Crusade] [Argent-Dawn] to you, which primarily focuses on world pvp and ganks in Stormwind, as well as pushing high mythic plus keys. We started as a group of rogue friends, but quickly expanded beyond our wildest imagination, and we’re not stopping now.

We’d like to show you some of our footage on youtube (a video says more than a million words), so, if you’re interested in seeing some sick world pvp, check out the links below:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuwYUXbEYU
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx47z7LRaqo

For more info on how to join us and what we do, feel free to add me on battle tag MilanGrujic#1256, or just ask anything you have here on this forum thread.

Have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Loved and enjoyed ur videos man. Keep up the good gank.

1 Like

Thanks, Sole. :grin:

1 Like

[The Scarlet Crusade]

…added to my KoS list :face_with_monocle:
Best keep those knives sharp, gentlemen.

…& cool vids.

2 Likes

I just happen to study philology , so I must say you got a fancy name. :grin: We don’t use knives, by the way, but we’ll keep our hammers blunt. See you around :smiley:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I read the title and immediately thought it was exaggerated. After seeing your videos I have changed my mind. You made me realise that PvP can still be fun. Nice man!

1 Like

Thank you so much, friend. :grin: I hope you join us one day and jump right into all this fun. We could always use more recruits.

1 Like

My pleasure! You’ve actually convinced me to roll an alt on Argent Dawn. I thought it was mostly an RP server and didn’t think PvP would be that big there :smiley:

1 Like

We and a few guilds keep the scene interesting. Add me on battle net, and I’ll invite you as our newest member tomorrow. :grin:

Will do, and I look forward to it!

1 Like

Oh. You ganked me in The Canals yesterday.

I will one day have my revenge! Maybe. :laughing:

1 Like

Your videos are really well made :+1:

Great choice of music, and the intro are fun :smile:

But I don’t think you need the little video sequences you have put in the left corner in video 1 :no_mouth:

You almost make me want to lvl my alliance char up fast so I could fight back :grin:

2 Likes

One day I might die. But it is not this day! :smiley:

Thanks a lot! I’m still a rookie video editor, so I’m kind of experimenting a bit. :grin: Level up an alliance to fight us, or an undead to join us. Your pick, choose wisely :joy:

1 Like

I think the experimenting is quite good :blush:

:joy:

If you can wait 2 years, then maybe I will do one of the things…
This char is almost 10 years old, and it took me 1 1/2 years to get one char to lvl 120 :sweat_smile:

But I am looking forward to more videos from you instead of my slow levelling :wink:

1 Like

We’re here to entertain. :smiley:

2 Likes

Roleplayer.
Undead Rogue.
But the guild name is Scarlet Crusade.
Hmm something’s not right here.

We’re the risen ones, like in Tyr’s Hand. :smiley: It’s an undead only guild.

But do you still wage war against Forsaken? Like, do you hate yourself for being undead? Or you embrace it fully and just go spank allys in Stormwind :smile:

1 Like

The main idea of the guild is that we think of ourselves as living, while some demon has possesed our mind into thinking Stormwind has fallen and that its inhabitants are undead.

Having that in mind, we’re on a constant crusade to purge Stormwind.

2 Likes

Wow that’s a twist :smile:
I can join your expeditions to Stormwind as a freelancer!

1 Like