The most succesful jokes in WoW?

One positive attribute that the Blizzard Devs have is the ability to laugh at themselves and the game.

For example, the rather effeminate look of the Blood Elf males was something a lot of players commented on when they where introduced. Anyone that’s done the Un’Goro crater quests will know about saving the Blood Elf ‘Damsel in distress’ quest.

There’s also a rather marvelous series of Horde quests in Southshore where you get to be a quest giver (complete with a large yellow ‘!’ above your head) and hand out quests to a series of ‘players’ , each one representing a particular type of player that most people would recognise as an actual player they know.

Mankrik’s wife

Pandarens? A joke class in Warcraft 3 made into a great expansion.

2 Likes

Every pissed off sentence NPCs say if you click them too many times. I’ve been doing this since Warcraft III and still laugh at it.

2 Likes

“Help! help! I’m being repressed!”

1 Like

nonexistent and thank $^@#$ for that, not a single player has to suffer because of it either

but its cute you thought you had a “zing” moment there, and by cute i mean sad :wink:

I take WoD over BFA any time.

Keep telling that to yourself :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.