The mystery of 8.2.5

We’ve reached the bottom, it can only go uphill from here ( and just in case, I bought a mighty mojo from Griftah )

Enter “Fallen Warlords of Lordaeron” or something…

2 Likes

Have you heard of shovels? Blizzard likes shovels.

3 Likes

Oh my sweet summer child.

1 Like

Shovels can’t crush my newly found, unwavering optimism!
You’re a bunch of killjoys and have clearly read too many Nelf threads lately.

5 Likes

That’s the spirit! :hearts:

2 Likes

Indeed, there might be something to look forward to in “Fallen Warlords of Lordaeron”! I mean, we would get to see undead versions of Arthas, King Menethil, Uther, Turalyon, Tirion, Morgraine and, of course, everyone’s darling, Garithos, using modern blight technology with which Sylvanas conquered Lordaeron in an alternate dimension before the third war happened! Epic, I tell you!

3 Likes

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0DY8ebWQAAfPJz.jpg

Wimbert is part of the writing team. Get him!

3 Likes

Pft, with that attitude you won’t get any more spoilers from me, and you’ll never learn how Uther is planned as a 5-man dungeon boss in a Horde-only zone.

3 Likes

That made me lol IRL.

1 Like

i beg to differ.
Arthas Bolvar Tirion Varian Rhonin Antonidas and if you count in voljin we could count in magni

it only seems that alliance chars never die but in real we lost our share

Arthas was hardly Alliance since WC3.
Bolvar didn’t die - he survived and became next LK.

Tirion and Varian died permanently.

1 Like

Best case scenario - new and entertaining story.

Worst case scenario - MoP 2.0.

1 Like

Did the scarlet stuff make the cut I wonder.

She is not dying, or getting caught according to the developers,so that is not the worst case scenario.

By the way, the Patch is in the Background downloader now. American tuesday seems more and more realistic for patch release.

Garrosh didn’t die in MoP either. And he escaped.

He was defeated and apprehended in MOP, the escaped in Warcrimes, Sylvanas will not be killed or defeated according to the devs.

1 Like

Not be defeated? I must have missed that, where was that?

She will not die, that’s all they said afaik, and even that doesn’t necessarily mean she won’t be killed- she still has valkyrs left that could raise her again.

1 Like