The Mythic Dungeon International is Back -- Live Today

Cup 1 Day 1 VOD
Cup 2 Day 2 VOD

WATCH LIVE HERE TODAY

Top teams from around the world will face off to earn points towards advancing to the MDI Season 1 Global Finals and compete for their share of the $20,000 (USD) prize pool per cup.

DETAILS

• Dates: Every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from January 22 to March 14
  • Broadcast Start Time: 18:00 GMT / 19:00 CET
  • Format: 5v5, Best of 3
  • Seasonal Affix: Prideful
  • Dungeons:
    • The Necrotic Wake
    • Plaguefall
    • Mists of Tirna Scithe
    • Halls of Atonement’
    • Theater of Pain
    • De Other Side
    • Spires of Ascension
    • Sanguine Depths
  • Language Streams on YouTube:

CASTER LINEUP

MORE
Check out the broadcast schedule on our esports page to plan ahead for more MDI in weeks to come. Be sure to keep an eye on the WoW Esports Twitter page for live updates, recaps, and all the memes you can handle.

3 Likes

Nice nice… which team has a ret pally? Wanna watch that. xD

3 Likes

Two turntables and a microphone…wait, sorry I mean two fire mages and an unholy dk.

But which tank and healers will be popular?

1 Like

Anyone know what time they actually start?

first match just finished

inb4 NERF MAGES HURR DURR :clown_face:

First mage defender lul :yawning_face:

Nah sorry, im sick and tired watching your mages blizzard :slight_smile:

So class ballance until at least March 14th , nice

jokes on you if you think they balance anything.
Do you really think these apes don’t know that fire mages do about 50% more dmg than other classes on those pulls?
They are working on 9.1 already as usual they got like 2 devs left working on wow and those doing new content like new raid and pet battles.

So are you going to kick out the cheaters quicker this time?

now to watch them get 35 anima and versatilitedty gear :slight_smile: love this game.
1 Fire mage & druid boomy each game and 1 rogue and of course Paladin everything how could we forget. Were there any other classes really ? nah didn’t think so :slight_smile: yawn

So after this fiesta are you gonna address Resto druids holy priest Shadow priest aoe (in pve?) and nerf fire mage fire mage and nerf fire mage and nerf mage fire did i forget you should nerf fire mage, I’d like to point out you should nerf fire mage https:// i.imgur. com/zwrXCzK.png

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-new-mdi-meta-sure-does-lack-a-lot-of-diversity/242778

Well, we had mdi meta like this, so even the current meta is a huge improvement compared to this nonsense. Not that i think class balance is currently good, but still.

400.000 people apparently, according to overall viewer number today. I know, different people, different interests, wild stuff.

2 Likes

Turning dungeons into an e-sport always was and remains to be a terrible idea.

5 Likes

It was pretty awful to watch, so went & learnt some Rogue …ing with the highest viewers on Twitch, I noticed MDI abandoned Twitch :rofl::rofl:

Cup 1 Day 1 VOD
Cup 2 Day 2 VOD

WATCH LIVE HERE TODAY

So will you buff loot drop rates in raids and dungeons now ??
And when will you rework fire mage?

This boring as hell, fire mage carry it should be called. The arena event was more fun to watch
Even so maby there I got bored of fire mage and ww monk :weary:

1 Like

That’s blizzards main goal.