The new animations from legion and bfa are horrendous

honestly the animations from pre legion are way better then new animations we got in legion and bfa please do something about these animations we have right now blizz please they are totally lackluster and have no real impact value when u press a button it doesn’t feel like ur a super hero or a warrior in the game like make the animations better with all classes and whatnot make us feel epic playing our characters i dont know how to make the animations better but they need to make it better because the current animations for characters are below the bar thanks blizzard…

even the new spell animations and whatnot for different classese’s abilities need to be repolished because they don’t feel heroic/great enough when u use them…

Light and nature themed class ability spells for paladin and druid is good but more needs to be done

1 Like

I really miss the crazy martial arts hit of Pandaren. :frowning:

They were so friggin’ cool.

1 Like

I totally disagree. I love how the Legion / BFA animations look and for me it made the game a lot more appealing to play. Life’s going forward, not backwards.

1 Like

Well everything was better before Legion and BFA.

The game was made by better developers who cared about making a good game.

That’s such a meaningless comment lol. It can be used to justify anything.

My favourite game now looks like a bag of dirt!
Life’s moving forward, not backwards

We’re in a recession! Oh no!
Life’s moving forward, not backwards

All our freedoms are being taken away!
Society’s gotta move forwards!

I’m about to die of cancer!
It’s ok. Life moves forwards, not backwards.

There’s a new holocaust going on!
Everything that has a beginning has an end

A meteor is about to hit Earth! We will all die!
There’ll be a new species to take over, don’t worry. The universe moves forwards, not backwards.

Get lost with that kthxbye.

That, by contrast, is fair enough.

I think it’s awful. Way too much visual noise, hugely important spells have no visual effect like incoming double chaos bolt, all animations are homogenised so we all move the same pretty much. It sucks.

2 Likes

Yeah but I wasn’t commenting it on “anything”, I said this about this specific subject. A game is being developed - some effects, textures look outdated - it’s time to update it. That’s it. Of course it may sound stupid in totally different context.

But in the end it all comes down to one thing: our personal opinion and taste. You like how it looked before Legion, for me it looks much better now. (That being said, I don’t think it’s perfect and there is certainly room for imporvement.)

1 Like

probably he’s referring to the lock bolt and priest form.

No, but you were using an argument that just plain means nothing.

You could’ve made the point you made below, like it looking pixelated. Alright, it probably does - let’s look into that.

But what I think is that they have taken out a lot of the personality of the races by changing their animations to be nearly the same, but more importantly their motto for these things appear to have been “put more particle effects” and “forget to put any effect on loads of things” and this results in completely and utterly chaotic and unreadable combat. They’ve done a terrible job and it has seriously negative impacts on gameplay.

But yes, that is true.

But at the same time you’ve got half the high-end PvP community up in arms about having to install 3 billion addons and weakauras to track danger because they simply can’t see what’s going on otherwise.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.