The new botting area is now SURAMAR

Wrong again. They’re farming gold from hyper spawns and I doubt they’re bots

2 Likes

They been farming for ten thousands years !

4 Likes

Ya it’s raw gold farming.

1 Like

ITS RAW!.

A little Gordon Ramsay joke there for you.
3 Likes

Btw they r still online. Any blue Wana https://youtu.be/Bb1ad7r5oN8

?

1 Like

Hmmm interesting :thinking:.

Got my TL3 and found a perfect gif for your post.

2 Likes

They are not bots nor multiboxers.

Just look in custom group - suramar 2*4
It’s raw gold farm like voldun, drustwar and nazmir.

4 Likes

They ARE bots. They follow the same pattern and path, automatically cast spells when they spawn or cyclicly cast meteor. They also have this weird stuttering walking (I don’t know what’s the word), they don’t fluidly walk.

Oh and optionally they ruin people’s immersion, but who care huh?

Please don’t reply to this post if you never saw them.

4 Likes

Never saw them? How did you know?

I did that farm myself to test how it works and how much gold it gives per hour!!

And if you wanna check those are bots or not - open custom group finder - join them and learn it by urself.

1 Like

The fact I don’t know if you saw them, or the fact you tested it, or that there are custom groups doesn’t explain why they move and act exactly like bots with weird names.

1 Like

Freaking love you for that one XD

Otherwise yeah, retributor is absolutely right. We need to fight this, otherwise we will end up like China, worst case scenario…

2 Likes

They most definitely are bots. Every time I ever go there go farm a bit for the withered army quest they are there. They are also multi boxing. Same group of moonkin, running a pattern, aoe-ing constantly, forever. Doesn’t matter the time of day, they’re there.

I’ve reported it myself a couple of times, but never a response. Best we can do is all report it and hope that someday blizz figures out that this undermines how normal players feel about the game.

2 Likes

Okay, thanks for letting us know?

Not new, they’ve been there for months on my server.

#Banbots #fireion #fixwow

here comes the hordes of bot posters defending them btw

WHAT !!!

They’re botting the forum posts now ?

Just sad story :frowning:

Got whole 2 guilds of bots doing Grim Batol from Silvermoon & Argent Dawn - so obvious. Reported them for 2 weeks, still there. Im doing boring rep grind - feel like getting a bot now.

1 Like

Why not? Blizzard won’t care and the npc drones will defend you

its 1 month later and bots still exist 24/7 on draenor alliance, argent dawn alliance, draenor horde, stormscale horde, silvermoon eu.

what are you doing blizzard???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.