That’s probably a reflection of the rank 3 holders too

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/groups/trust_level_3

Do we get champagne if we are on the list for xmas ? :champagne:

Thats alot of forum managers/customer support/mvp’s :sweat_smile:

:rofl:

Thanks for the giggles

I would love this!!! This needs to happen

1 Like

well its not only about the posts. you need to fulfill certain criteria to reach trust level 3.

try reading up on this:

2 Likes

I was going to get one of these, but I live above a 24hour offlicense… so I just lower a basket out of the window and hoist up replacements.

2 Likes

That’s even better than Amazon Prime!!!

2 Likes

yeah its a very sad fact.

Ok I am on trust level 2 but how can I know progress of my trust lvl 3?

I dont think u can? :thinking: maybe Puny knows if there is a way!

The requirements for level 3 are in this post…

You can also click your character name on this forum in a post and choose “View Activity” and then “Summary” which will detail how many topics you have posted, read, liked etc… the only thing missing is over what period, but it will give you an idea.

Here is your summary:-

2 Likes

#$%^ you beat me to it xD posting the forum guide “REEEEE’s in the distance”

• Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days. What is this 50% mean?
  • Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days

These three requirements seems confusing. Last 100 days means have to do it for 100 days straight?

Means u have to fulfill those 3 things within the last 100 days. So if u suddenly take a break from forum after getting rank 3 u might lose the rank again. Its a constant grind to keep up :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: and the 50% basically means u have to visit the forums 50 of the last 100 days.

1 Like

Wauw, those are pretty heavy requirements :smiley: I read very selective so those 500 topics I will never reach. Are there even 500 topics created in 100 days. That is 5 a day. So the answer is probably yes :+1:

I am also selective in reading and answering thread. Mostly I lurk in general and new players forums. I don’t think I will ever get rank 3 on forums.

1 Like

if you get quite bored like me its easy xD 800ish topics in 30 days :sweat_smile: xD i quite enjoy it though. mostly alliance venting atm xD

Oh yeah no need to tell me that i have been banned a few times of wich some were for a pretty stupid reasons

Fixed for you :yum: