The new forums GIF feature is stupid

Wouldn’t there be more gif spams if everybody would be allowed to use them ? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The only people I see use it are, usually:

• MVPs - 80%
  • People who’ve just found out they can do it - 10%
  • Everyone else - 10%

Rough estimates, but you get the gist. In any case, it neither impresses me nor bothers me, really. :woman_shrugging:

I feel you here… but I have had level 3 a couple of times but no longer care about it.

I post a gif link and some other kind soul usually posts it for me.

1 Like

Just so you know hiding a swear word with a * or number will get you a forum vacation*… if someone reports you, and that’s the annoying part.

So many get away with stuff while others get a silence for the same thing.

*Source: I was a naughty gurl.

2 Likes

I’m sure I’ll live even if someone reports me

1 Like

I don’t care about it at all. I have even no idea what rank I am (can not find it in account-settings). Anyway; I am not putting in the work to find the right memes. I just post :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to believe that then I took 17th strikes to my forum account :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

rare occasion where I agree

Same. I opened a thread where I offered to help people and it just gets flagged and when I open tickets and tell big blues Im being opressed they do nothing sadly.

1 Like

Fixed it for you dear :wink:

2 Likes

I think there is a difference between debate and being argumentative and that’s what blizzard is striving for, healthy debate/discussion without the name calling and arguments that devolve into childish insults.

Whether the system is working isn’t for me to say though :woman_shrugging: I’ve heard stories that would suggest it isn’t and I know I would prefer a system of active moderation with warnings being a first step before the ban hammer comes down, maybe our moderators could try and calm situations down before blanket banning posters but then maybe that wouldn’t work either.

1 Like

That’s the reference I was going for.

1 Like

The Bukachu “fanclub” is still going strong I see :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That’s probably a reflection of the rank 3 holders too

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/groups/trust_level_3

Do we get champagne if we are on the list for xmas ? :champagne:

Thats alot of forum managers/customer support/mvp’s :sweat_smile:

:rofl:

Thanks for the giggles

I would love this!!! This needs to happen

1 Like

well its not only about the posts. you need to fulfill certain criteria to reach trust level 3.

try reading up on this:

2 Likes

I was going to get one of these, but I live above a 24hour offlicense… so I just lower a basket out of the window and hoist up replacements.

2 Likes

That’s even better than Amazon Prime!!!

2 Likes