The new RP Campaign- the blood brotherhood

you walk you regular path on the street,and suddenly fall to the ground -you are MINE you hear this whisper,of the old gods, you cannot resist the urge, come to the stranglethorn arenaaa the whisper continus, you have nothing left but to follow

Quest: the begining
Quest objective : come to the stranglethorn Arena on wednessday 8:00 (server time) to start the campaign

concept:the brotherhood is a result of the old gods whispers in our brain,trying to enslave us,they turn us to assassins and send us to kill whoever is able to help us,every week, we kill a target by sneaking past his minions using stealth, confront him,and stealth back out,not getting help -but earning a new clue for each target, that will help ourselvs free each other,we will help each other,offering quests to each other with rewards that allow backstory sharing.
the meetings will be held in a simmilar way to ā€œthe botany bandā€ to join my community there are no special need other then any ability to sneak by enemies

search for the community ā€œthe blood brotherhoodā€ and feel free to ask questions

NB:this charecter is an Alt of Maradan

3 Likes

Lore question. Also, spoilers.

After patch 8.3 conclusion, which I guess most RP guilds act like it didnā€™t happen yet, thereā€™s no more Old Gods left on Azeroth and itā€™s finally free of their taint. There still are the more powerful Void Lords somewhere out there, but itā€™s a very distant and nebulous threat. Also, you mentioned Old Gods by name.

Hope it helps.

A rather intriguing concept! Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate on Wednesday due to another appointment. Will there be a second event on the 29th of April? Is there a level requirement? And will it be possible to join as a Horde character?

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your question though? In the end you never asked, I think.

it will be every week,we wil need to get to some expantions of higher level and work as group,belive lower levels might have a bit of a tough time but as stealth usders we will counter it

as for alliance or horde belive alliance is preffered for this,as some people might not have elixir of tounges

2 Likes

Does this mean that the community is only for camouflaged hunters, stealthy rogues and feral druids?

1 Like

you might use far sight or rougestones to view and warn of threats,or take down enemies without them seeing,using ranged attacks,or use potions

1 Like

What about invisible mages? :thinking:

1 Like

This piqued my interest, but I do not quite understand what it will entailā€¦

Furthermore,

on one hand I do hear whispers from the void,

but on the other hand, it is not very long ago that I explicitly told a momentarily anguished elf (seemingly of the opposite faction) that I have those whispers well under control.

Would not seem very trustworthy if I was to be associated with working for the old godsā€¦

Nevertheless, I am quite curious about this. Hesitant to participate personally, I will try to have someone attend and ā€¦gather information for me.

1 Like

Call it ā€œlore issueā€, then. Either itā€™s taking place right before Nā€™Zoth dies, and doesnā€™t give you a lot of time to be active in (in-universe), or there has to be a different explanation.

Well, I think you pretty much answered yourself back thereā€“as there is no ā€œofficialā€ cut-off RPers are free to timeline their RP within the given patch however they desire, which is hardly a lore issue.
Given the Old Gods are still active in the campaign summary, itā€™s only reasonable to assume Megorn has it timelined to fall sometime before Nā€™Zothā€™s defeat. Different groups have different speeds at which they move through the patch content, especially since we still have plenty of time before Shadowlands are expected to hit.

those Whispers are not complitly under control -Rather 50%, or momentery

1 Like

So letā€™s not assume anything and let the person in question answer?

ā€“ ā€˜It happened again at noon. The sensations cannot be real, but I swear that I can smell the dust of the Gurubashi Arena whenever he calls my name. I havenā€™t told Belore yet, but no doubt she can feel it on me. My thirst intesifies by the hour and I ought to quarantine myself from the crew before I do something stupid. I expect to arrive tonight.ā€™ :kiss:

2 Likes

and i expect to see you

2 Likes

Bloody voice(s) in my head againā€¦!
I thought I was past thisā€¦

Fortunately there was a familiar someone there, and an Ebon sister, and a night elf who seemed to know what he was doing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.