The new shadow crash talent is just as bad as the old one

This isnt fun going oom and constatly down 20% hp and a crap aoe dot spread.

agreeing with what is said here

Agree shadow needs a over haul as a big factor someone thats care.

It also seems to not cast at your target when you are hovering over another target. It will cast at your hover target instead, which seems pretty unpredictable to me.

It buggs to not activate if specc on auto hit if your current target dies which is so bad.

1 Like

this is truth.

Theres a bug on shadowcrash that it goes away when your add dies before it lands which is horrible.

Should be fixed to go on the target next to the one that died.

1 Like

Or they could simply reverse it to what it used to be - a ground aoe cast. The current form is simply not an improvement.

Can soomeone descripe me what the new bold actually is doing, in pvp its so hectic and so many effects i never see it flying

I know it never miss the main target eaven if its moving, but if he stands in a groop very view other will get hit, if you use the option too target it yourself it hits better more people but if a guy is running its so slow you will never hit them

For me i wish that mindblast spread VT if its alrdy on the target too near enemys

If target dies you lose it. :XD good job devs in aoe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.