The new shadow crash talent is just as bad as the old one

It doesn’t home in on targets. If the tank move the mobs, you still miss because it doesn’t home in on target.

4 Likes

Well that’s just trash… though I still prefer being able to preemptively cast a Crash.

Be nice if they made its radius larger though.

https://youtu.be/to_e1N4xovQ ← wow devs :stuck_out_tongue:

yes it bad tank keep moving it so bad play shadow priest miss lit multi dotting

Yeah its been made bug report in beta, but still they released it as it is. It just tells Blizzard don’t care at all. Its worse than macro to old shadow crash.

Its the lazy dev team not caring a dime.

the talent three wasn’t even improved upon.

really a down grade from what it could had been

every other class has legit aoe with multi dotting not shadow here’s a miss crash that looks bad.

Its faithful that one day the dev team will wake up from their low self esteem and make priest great again but this expansion is not today.

#makepriest good again

it needs to go away its garbo for pve.

1 Like

she has a point about how they should designed priest.

Its terrible awful regarding blizzard care train this pre launch makes people sad.

I’d say this one is actually worse than the old one. You could cast the old one wherever whenever. The new one you can only cast when there is an enemy visible and if they are moving you still miss.
Idk who thought this is an improvement.

In what way is shadow crash any improvement to a 20+ adds pull with a huge chance of missing its target it feels very terrible - should be an instant cast on the target that lands.
8 dot spread not even 12 or 14

Also i don’t get why Halo doesn’t spawn on the target not the priest literally annoying.

Why even have a cast time on Dark ascension and void form i don’t get that either. Make a cast time on shadow crash and make void form Dark ascension instant cast. Like ret paladin don’t have a cast time on their CD they get it from doing damage it feels rather sad how much L’s the dev team has for shadow in this expack and its not even launched.

Then Power word shield absorbs nothing literally the flask damage hits it gone am down on 10% needing to self heal for tons even healers complains even when you doge stuff and etc, also constantly Out of mana due to spells costing tons to cast power word of shield shouldn’t cost mana.

lastly make PI int to a five man like mages shields how hard would it be to do some big W’s for this class, I’m tired of constantly having to change my macro for targeting the dps.

I bet half the priest crew just pick the talent twin priestess double Pi and dont even cast it on a dps just to get in a group

Also sorry if i come of toxic but its just frustration. They are sleeping in the dev team for the class.

1 Like

Maybe it’s unclear in my post but I don’t think it is an improvement. The topic is “The new Shadow Crash is just as bad the old one” and I said I think the new one is actually worse than the old one.

Halo and Divine Star could be more integrated into the talents imo. Both spells were added in MoP, yet there are no bonuses to them to this day, they are just stand alone spells.

Tbh, I don’t even know how to use Halo properly because it’s purpose and benefit are so vague compared to other abilities.

I mean, isn’t Shadow the meta DPS for M+ currently? Is it really that bad on the beta?

For this, I recommend a mouseover macro instead of a hard targetting one.

They should just add back cascade but make it hit only once.

Its kind of a trash ability compared to blizzard/rain of fire and mind sear.

One word Infusion and Stamina also hate infusion its more frustration sometimes i pick that talent and dont use it during the whole raid they should make it in to a 5man dead lock talent.

wouldn’t be hard to code since priest has so much cast tings and having to do 40+ adds meanwhile trying to hit while healing your self since you take 70% health in damage since scaleing sucks. I dont know why they needed to nerf the shadow word death talent and reduce it down to 50% instead of the 75% it was it sucks in both pvp and pve.

This has been fixed on beta according to patch notes, but it has not been rolled out on live yet.
I agree the talent is rubbish though. The vampiric touch talent should just baked in to it by default at this point. If they insist on us keeping Shadow Crash they could at least give it more than one charge.

They could give it a cascade effect so you see what adds gets applied but its blizzard its kind of irritating, Their insisting on keeping this broken mechanic in the game with undertoned damage and insisting it procs on once every 20 seconds should be a proc like paladins divine storm.

hoping they make it better so it has a chance on proxing so you can recast it more.

Blizzard Address Shadow Priest In the near future - #1130 by Thellanah-aggramar what i would do

You’d think in the saga with void as a major focus and the entity that was inside our Legion artifact as the primary antagonist, that they would give the one void spec more attention and love to be honest. I’m still waiting to be able to have the shadowy shield and levitate animation from BfA. -sigh-

1 Like

I think when blizzard wake up from their coma be the day to celebrate you and me getting to live see the age 100.