The new ''Wings of Awakening'' looks awesome ♥

They are beautiful with five different colours that fit all of your transmog combinations! Now that we have little cute good-looking whelp wings, we can get rid of old-fashioned baby Murloc Satch-Shells.

I loved them all.

Thank you, Blizzard.

:heart_eyes: :heart:

Which is your favourite?

2 Likes

To me a Baby Murloc is for life, not just for until a new transmog comes out.

The wings are really cool though.

Those look scuffed as hell if you compare them to the wings that the warlock tier or the black dragon trinket from BFA gave.

4 Likes

The wings look lovely. I had a Ysera lookalike Night elf once with the title “the dreamer” she wouldve looked ten times better with the wings.

but i am patient. I will wait before buying.

1 Like

I was really hyped for these, if they were a bit bigger and had physics they’d be amazing.

2 Likes

post edited

1 Like

i do agree with the bigger part, but i have to say i really hate the physics that move like the butterfly outfit we got. When the wings move while running and you stop, it ends up looking so horrible like a broken or twisted wing.

1 Like

Then maybe they could add some animations for them instead, they look too stiff when we move imo.

1 Like

There was mixed reactions to the stuff that does move. I guess it’s the case that you just can’t please everyone. :rofl:

3 Likes

haha yeah. I would be fine with the wings moving if they return to normal after stopping/standing. But it ends up being so messy that i never wore the Butterfly wings. I do enjoy the gloves and pants though, so i dont regret getting the transmog. I got it for free at the time since i had a 6 month sub

1 Like

Seeing a demon hunter comment here reminded me of this cursed video from reddit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/vi2p50/fellow_demon_hunters_i_bought_it_so_you_dont_have/

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.