The obsessional neurosis of honor/rep **points** per hour

the obsessional neurosis of honor/rep points per hour, ruin this game, and people’s gametime

for what? a warsong exalted tabard and bracers… How much time to waste before lvl 60 release?

When people could play the game and not just grind for ridiculous things?

#separate queues please
#separate the premades on their own matchmaking please

Seems like you need to take your own advice.

it should not be a problem to go away from the reality in a straight battleground without bother of honor/rep points farming like it’s a chore…

WoW Vanilla wasn’t designed to have people requiring:

• vocal
  • insane amount of consumables (some WoW players sleep and have a life)
  • only engeneering allowed
  • and other capricious things that sweaters want you to do and sacrifice RealTime (some WoW players sleep and have a life)

Let the meta-premaders in a VIP queue (Premade vs Premade)
And let the casuals, randoms, consumable’less in a chill queue (PuGs vs PuGs)

Win-Win for both categories

the meta-farmers are already exalted for rewards they can’t touch till months and months, it ruin the game for thousands of casuals, randoms

1 Like

Who cares?

Let people do what they wanna do.

Sitting here dumping on people for doing something game let them do for 20 years.

They don’t bust down the door of your home and tell what is the “correct” and “intended” way to play games.

Get off your high horse, Mr NPC no. 4216.

2 Likes

it’s just an example, a picture…

yes it happen, often

So why not separate queues Matchmaking?

• meta-premaders in a VIP queue (Premade vs Premade) = Formula 1’s league
  • casuals, randoms, consumable’less in a chill queue (PuGs vs PuGs) = Fiat Punto’s league

And you don’t know in which categorie i play right now, i just want worthy matches for both type of players

1 Like

So how about you post in one of the zillion other threads on that or simply make a thread that says just that, instead of this BS where you try to gaslight players?

People running groups for content in Classic WoW grinding that yet another blue bar is how this game works for 20 years now and you, being a random nobody, have absolute 0 clue on to what Blizz Devs back in 2000s intended or not when they designed this game.

So lay off BS and post straight the quoted.

It’s one thing to ask for something, it’s another to be arrogant like that to start dictating what’s the correct and incorrect way to play WoW and how people should be spending their own time.

premades are doing the dictatorship in SoD, not me, and i fight them

we played as random since 2019
you can see the amount of threads who ask for separate queues

premades are doing a dictatorship, and make WoW (PEGI12) a military state… (no sleep allowed, farm insane consumable, etc)

you are arrogant

1 Like

Premades doing the dictatorship, what nonsense is that. People forming groups for PvP is the level of Kim now?

I think you need a glass of water there, mate.

PEOPLE OF THE PUGS !!!

Meta-Caesar’s troops of meta-Premaders try to force AZEROTH to join their ranks!

THEY WANT OUR PUGS’S MAGIC POTION !!!
THEY WANT OUR LITTLE PIECE OF PEACE IN BGs !!!
THEY ARE NOT MORE OR LESS SOCIAL, THEY WANT TO DICTATE !!!

PEOPLE OF THE PUGS !!!
FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM !!!
PLEASE BLIZZARD ADD SEPARATE QUEUES FOR BGs !!!

:trophy:

:copyright: :registered: :tm:

KING MAGNI GIVE ME THE POWER OF THE HAMMER !!!