The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

I’d say you’re tearing your hair out, but frankly I don’t think your hairline allows for it.

9 Likes

I was given some hints to hate the PCU. Then was told by some PCU and non-PCU dudes it was just a roleplay community with some fair standards.

Then I joined and I realised it was a bit more than that; a community that has grown large enough to foster day-to-day cross-guild and cross-faction RP. Really, that’s most into it. Give the PCU events a try if you are unconvinced or if you’ve been fed misinformation; perhaps you’ll find the same and may tag along more.

It’s chill for sure.

19 Likes

The smoking cowboy is back to haunt the scum of the forums yet again…

5 Likes

Proceeds to roll sweetey into a blunt

4 Likes

Sweetey have you ever considered seeing a therapist on an ongoing basis?

I think you need help mate, harboring an obsession like this for so long over a video game is definitely not the behavior of someone who is mentally sound.

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding people about us some more!

We’ve got a killer campaign coming up soon aswell, if you’re unsure whether PCU is for you, why not give the event a go!

9 Likes

Like… I’ve butted heads with PCU peeps on the forums before. And I still can’t tell if they’re joking or being serious half(?) the time and I sure as can’t keep up with the memes and terminology etc etc…

But I dropped into SW the other day (on another character) and bumped into one of the guilds chilling out and, well, it was fun? Had some great RP on the new character, met some really interesting characters, well written RP…

I think the Hate-On has almost become more meme heavy than they are, these days.

13 Likes

If the RP is good, and the atmosphere is nice, what else matters? I think this obsession is more harmful to their own RP, rather than ours.

18 Likes

Like… Most of the current dislike some people have is just based off rumours from half a decade ago at best. People change but man, certain segments of this community just LOVE to stick to their beliefs despite obvious evidence to the contrary.

8 Likes

Join PCU -> Get awesome and unforgettable RP experience. It is that simple

2 Likes

I had my fair share of Anti-PCU propaganda. I too thought these people were really toxic and only brought bad things to AD.

But, I was very wrong. These people bring that good good RP. They’ve all been nice to me, and I have seriously no idea why I thought bad of them. I have to apologize for that, I really do.

Keep going, fellas!

8 Likes

You should join the PCU. I’m in it. :)))

1 Like

yes im an altposter :clown_face:
and yes you should take me seriously :clown_face:

2 Likes

post on you’re main

1 Like

He has the tag again.

poggers.mp4

2 Likes

“Starshade? I thought you died!”

“I did, for a while. I got better.”

4 Likes