The [PCU] šŸ˜ˆ now recruiting! [250]

Less rallying the troops and more rallying the Audience to laugh, scorn and jeer at you.

7 Likes

Youā€™re smashing your fists on the table and making claims that youā€™ve yet to back up with any form of real ā€œevidenceā€ and instead youā€™ve just said ā€œyeahā€¦ thereā€™s evidenceā€¦ but I conveniently also donā€™t have itā€

What do you expect? People are passionate about the community theyā€™re part of. Would you rather we all waited three hours to give you a response so you couldnā€™t pull the really lame ā€œlolā€¦ is one person too much for you?!?ā€ card?

11 Likes

Not until you link those logs tbh, right now your posts are free bumps and proof that a World of Warcraft RP community lives in your head rent free

6 Likes

Cope

Thanks for spelling out why youā€™d altpost in this thread

Imagine the smell!

12 Likes

hm yes what reason would a self-avowed ERPer have to try and discredit the community known for its focus on strong roleplay and stance against ERP

i wonder what incentive they would have to be dishonest

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

8 Likes

I mean, Iā€™m just bored at work and running out the clock by stinking up the thread, as far as Iā€™m aware the PCU havenā€™t installed a chip in my brain to rally me whenever someone disparages them. I think?

2 Likes

Donā€™t care what massive ERPā€™er who only joined a roleplay server to do raiding in thinks about us honestly.

12 Likes

yoooo ā€¦ PCU members posting in the PCU thread ??? WTFF

10 Likes

Iā€™ll try not to choke too many tears into our multiple several hundred attendee RP campaigns : )

6 Likes
4 Likes

Accomplished making you post on alts pretty easily

In hindisght I think itā€™s generous to describe that kind of thing as roleplaying

The typical cope of the exposed altposter

Hehā€¦ I wasnā€™t even trying to altpost. I switched to this random boost alt with 0 posts by accident ā€¦

Good cope but Iā€™m afraid itā€™s a no from me

6 Likes

Massive dopamine addicted ERPā€™er coomer walks into thread to complain that fundamentally this group is opposed to his cybersex addiction.

15 Likes

You know this is incredibly dishonest and the stupid kind of petty right?

Even the most diehard PCU anti-shill admit that as far as pixels go the Stygian Legion has made campaigns, a solid OOC community and people backing each other up through heaven and hell, going as far as to make self-sustained campaigns and storylines that could be serverwide due to the quantity involved. The fact that so much friction all of this has caused is testament to the magnitude, not the lack of it.

6 Likes

Careful dearest.

He might view that as an ā€œalt rightā€ view.

1 Like

Luckily for us, a problem being systemic does not mean we cannot both show a positive example of why you donā€™t need to be pressured into sexual content to RP on this server while also campaigning for others to do the same. : )

4 Likes

It went from something people boasted about on the forums in early MoP to something that will get you removed from literally any RP guild that is even mildy good on this server

In fact I would challenge you now to name a single RP guild that is typically considered good that in (terms of their policies) allows people who cyber to stay in their roster

Not even the first time youā€™ve altposted at us and last time I think you had a similar routine

Damn

So you werenā€™t talking about the PCU in the PCU thread but another topic entirely

ā€¦ OK ! ā€¦

10 Likes

Yeah we rallied the alt right on this role playing server of World of Warcraft and got over 125 people together that way

Just take a step back from the game perhaps and think about what you are posting man

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a lie!

You didnā€™t rally meā€¦:hugs::hugs:

1 Like