The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

2/12, only 10 bossess away from establishing RP supremacy

5 Likes

Do not get too overwhelmed by the challenges, I am only whisper away if you need someone to hold your hand and guide you thru content.

When’s Maut going to die?

With our DPS, probably half way through Slands

2 Likes

Next xpac when we come back for transmogs and show that Mautherflooker that we mean business.

2 Likes

Can I come along? I’d like the mythic Nya mogs and maybe the Raden trink for timewalks.

1 Like

Maut ain’t gonna know what hit him…

2 Likes

Looks at the majority of the AD front page

… You lot aren’t relatives of the Borg, by any chance? Assimilation and all? :joy:

We are the PCU. Lower your shields and surrender your characters. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.

11 Likes

dont worry, just racechange a few times and youll get immunity

2 Likes

Miss him so much …

6 Likes

Don’t care (ft. Nobody asked)

Looking like a proper powerhouse of based RP. Wish I could have stuck around in the assemblage alas the meme of forum poster not translating into in-game RP rung true.

Maybe in Shadowlands bros… maybe the Highbloods, argh, the choices!!!

16 Likes

Lol in ten characters

7 Likes

bro we literally just want cool + good RP and no weird groomers

is this so much to ask :pensive:

16 Likes

damn thats some serious cope

5 Likes

Damn Sweetey, you finally found the AD forums?

Oh yeah?

7 Likes

True, ever since I joined their discord I immediately had to hang golden portraits of Perroy and Morsteth in my room and praise them thrice a day.

I mean, can you imagine some people would actually join the PCU for roleplay??? Crazy, how some people do this…

edit: obvious heavy sarcasm, these people seem like cool dudes that just want to RP too so I don’t know why you’re malding

21 Likes

The PCU came to my house and are holding my family hostage unless I post nice things abou–

EHEM.

The interations I’ve had with them have been great, they are a solid group of RPers.

(1st line in italics is sarcasm obviously)

9 Likes

Thanks for that Post Scriptum, mate. I panicked and began printing out a 5mx5m poster of Perroy to put up on my wall, thinking I missed an announcement through my implanted bio-chip that we all have to get upon joining the discord

21 Likes

The PCU is so evil that they provide me with great quality RP, good friends and a chill atmosphere daily.

God why did they have to come here and make AD so fun?

14 Likes