The [PCU] 😈 now recruiting! [250]

But if you use the tools of the MON doesnt that make you the MON?

1 Like

To fight the MON sometimes you have to become the MON.

Where are we going with this?

2 Likes

The shirt shop.

Look it’s free t-shirt day on Friday I’ll get one then!

2 Likes

Love the Red Ventures! I remember Watrus all the way from the Sha’tar eu- Glad to have them around!

3 Likes

Heeeeey! Another old Sha’tarian! Nice.

Also wow guess it is official. We are PCU.
Cool. Nice. Alright.

Edit: Probably should elaborate! Red Venturers are hired by Stygian Legion for the occasional merc. contract! Fun and exciting for us. New people won’t suddenly find themselves in an intense military guild after seemingly joining an adventurer/merc one. o.o

7 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/3rePesc.jpg?1

Thanks, Dudflex. No, really, thanks.

6 Likes

6 Likes

He beat me to it.

1 Like

After a long war in the Heart of the Frozen wastes, the Legion returned home, proud of their accomplishments. They have been awarded for their service to the Horde, with honor.
For the Glory of the Horde.

37 Likes

Perroy stole my beyblade

4 Likes

Love everyone in PCU
 made loads of friends (and, dare I say, frenemies?) within the community.

People think PCU stands for “Perroy Cinematic Universe” but it in fact stands for “Powerful & Caring UwUs”

9 Likes

It’s very easy to believe a lot of the rumours and hearsay about the PCU, but in doing so you’ll end up missing out on a really accommodating and considerate community.
I’m so glad I decided to actually reach beyond that initial hesitation and take part in their RP campaigns and engage with more of the guilds involved here, because there truly are some great people to be found, and some brilliant RP to take part in!

22 Likes

I slide you five bucks under the table and give a solemn nod.

5 Likes

Only five?
Get out of here.

5 Likes

Fine, a fiver and a like on the post above.

4 Likes

I heard the Red Venturers pay their employees in expired pasta.

7 Likes

I liked Watrus’ comment to get it to 13. OOOH SPOOKY BAD LUCK!

eats dried expired fusilli from the bag.

5 Likes

I hope classic further drains this server’s roleplay so that the PCU can reign in the ashes of what remains [unironically]

13 Likes

This is really true.

4 Likes