The plague is coming back bois

rejoice

3 Likes

…at that news…Rejoice!!!

eyeaaaah buoooi

So many dev errors, makes me wonder how much of this lag is because of such oversights.

what lags? :slight_smile: - blizz

I am not sure if the plague event will come back. The article says that only The Plague Cure event, Scourge Invasion, and in a later date Scourge Cities Invasion will come to realms, not the return of Zombie Invasion, aka the plague event.

I am not sure if The Plague Cure event part, wich has not been available in any Classic realm, implies the return of Zombies or just Professor Putress with the cure quest in Shatrath, but no zombies. I suppose having a Cure quest available without a plague would be weird. I hope this means more zombies

Not sure how you gathered that the plague part of the event would return from that post?

They say:

• Scourge invasions will continue until launch (the necropoli out in the world)

• The cure quest line will become available at region reset, lasting until launch (shattrath quests that started 5 days after the plague ended in 2008)

• The city attacks with wyrms and thrall vs garrosh will start on the 19th, lasting until launch

No mentions of the plague coming back

3 Likes

Sadly doesnt seem to suggest return of plague. Would be amazing to get the event as intended for at least a few days. All the moaners farming easy epics to replace from quests have had years to min max if it was really that important to them. The only good thing about the invasion was the plague, the naxx invasion stuff was rubbish first time around anyway and no more exciting now

To make everyone happy they could have made each realm have at least two layers and make the event active in one layer, allowing people to switch between the zombie layer and the non-zombie layer. That would allow having the zombie plague all the pre-patch instead of just the original 5 days that actually have been only 2 or 3 days (because the first days the plague is not very active)

I had preferred that to not fully experience a cool event that only happens 3 days every 15 years.

PD: And of course, I would have chosen the zombie layer the whole pre-patch.

NAH there would still be that one person who complains

There will always be someone complaining, making everyone happy is impossible. So the purpose should not be to end with all complaints but reduce them instead, up to the point that those who complain are a minority that can be ignored.

1 Like

hope it come back

get your umbrellas out boys because there will be tears… lotsa tears…

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS

I love that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.