The positivity thread!

I met some lovely people at the Koshrag festival in Durator last night. It was such a down to earth and light hearted experience. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

i sold my house that costed 130.000€ 1 year ago for 200.000€.

so i made 70.000€ euro profit in 1 year.

gotta love portugal.

safest country in europe and its “clean” too!

I LOVE THIS REALM!

Stay classy Argent Dawn.

Happy autumn equinox, everyone!

5 Likes

I can assure you that my proclivities are much nastier than that.

Happy day, I found a fun boardgame.

1 Like

Looking amazing as always Acrona. Glad to see you still pursuing your dreams like you did all those years ago.

I hope all the best for you.

3 Likes

Had an amazing day with friends from 10am until… now. Whew. I’m exhausted.

2 Likes

Thank you for the very kind words! The past year has been very on and off in regards to personal art, so enjoying a burst of newfound energy while it lasts! Hope everything is fine with yourself as well! :clap: :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Brewfest event in Thelsamar warms my heart in ALL the right ways. So many people, so many games… Good times.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Found an archery club at my new home and went there for the first time today. Taking my bow with me on the plane was a good idea after all!

10 Likes

Pumpkin lattes are baaack. I may play a middle aged aunt on the internet but when I sip these things I truly am one at heart.

4 Likes

You mean, you’re not an aunt in real life?

Slowly but surely getting better from Covid.

7 Likes

Spooky, cozy autumn season has begun!

1 Like

Now I imagine Lintian the night elf on a plane. At her left, on a passenger’s seat, lies a black bow. For some reason, I also envision an orange cat sleeping over that very same seat, right underneath the bow.

A lot of people throw concerned glances, but no one dares to say anything: there is also a quiver full of arrows.

5 Likes

Joined an organisation that teaches kids and young teens programming and other related technologies.

I am not typically someone who engages with kids but I have an energy they can vibe with.
I also noticed by and large they act just like I did when I was a kid, sure they might be playing roblox and fortnight but the way they talk or imitate things they see in those games is exactly how I acted with warcraft and other video games from my youth.

The next generation is alright.

8 Likes

I haven’t even heard of it until now. I stand enlightened.

1 Like

More than half of all American children under the age of 16 play Roblox. Statistical fact.

Will you hit me with an aimed shot if I say…ok, boomer?

No, I’ll just frustratedly sigh.

(I’m a millennial, by the way.)

1 Like