The positivity thread!

For all the things that made you happy today. Within reason and public decency, of course.

Stellaris: First Contact has me more engaged when interacting with pre-ftl civilizations.

https://i.imgur.com/D2LbNSr.jpg

16 Likes

Sun is out for the first time in days, and I got a progress update on an art piece I commissioned - personal highlights of the day, for me

7 Likes

Found out yesterday that I got a full time job as a host at a 17th century citadel this summer, so I’m still riding that high.

19 Likes

Enjoying FF14 as my MMO of choice for the year to two years holiday of MMO roulettes, even the RP isn’t half bad if you find a group you jive with.

Also getting a raise so can finally look at mortgages over renting.

6 Likes

Levelling my fourth character in a row from scratch and having a blast. Frost DK plays very well.

1 Like

Stellaris is GREAT right now yeah.

Also just got the Val’sharah Hippogryph from TWing.

1 Like

I actually had a bit of sleep this afternoon, so I finally feel awake.

All the best to everybody on this windy but lovely day!

3 Likes

Having brushed over the seemingly ever-ill news, I contemplate the complexity of human nature in the hopes of finding some sort of sense. The futility of our persistence washes over me, numbing like a cold rain. A long shadow falls across my thoughts.

Heavy is the sigh that escapes from the depths of my being, the sound of which stirs my dog from her slumber. I look at her, this little fuzzy burden that I never asked for. This undersized nibbler who eats away at my income, which demanded such treatments in the recent year and has become the sole reason that sleeping in became a thing of the long-past. Nine years since she was brought into my world, this living memory of all the ill that transpired to bring her under my care, this testament of my bleeding heart.

Having tossed and turned in her sleep, her fur is now a crooked mess. She cares not. My dog stretches fiercely and then yawns, licks her nose and blinks as she tries to adjust to the present.

When her eyes find me, she wags her tail.

I smile.

3 Likes

I was in Orgrimmar today and met a really cool orc. He was wearing red and black armour and looked very strong and confident. We had a really wholesome conversation and I gifted him two anvils. He payed for them and we bid farewell.

1 Like

Can I have an anvil too?

This drawing of Americans in 1800’s Japan being in absolute awe of sumo wrestlers.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/The_Mission_of_Commodore_Perry_to_Japan_in_1854_%28BM_2013%2C3002.1_105%29.jpg

:rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Early hours this morning;

Met a Dwarf named Mordgrim from our realm in a key. Had some funny weird RP section before the key (It was very cringe and very funny) of my character and his coming together for this mythical challenge and asking if he could heal well.

We then proceeded to deplete the key because he kept dying to mechanics on 1st boss but still! It was funny and was just a good moment really enjoyed it.

Mordgrim if you’re reading this; I am still shaming you on my TRP’s currently :anger:

Finally managed to atleast somewhat break the cycle of being nocturnal and sleeping pattern is improving again. Now hope I can keep it up, then other improvements can be commenced.

4 Likes

I surpassed 1200 hours played of Cyberpunk 2077 and the expansion is getting closer. This makes me happy!

1 Like

Really enjoying the historical dance school I’ve joined. Here’s the dance we’ve been practicing over the four lessons I’ve been to so far, among other, simpler ones:

(That’s not us beginners in the recording but more experienced people)

6 Likes

Would you recommend revisiting it? Ive heard alot of nice things has been added since I played.

And for my own positivity, sun is out and it makes me happy!

3 Likes

I had myself some lunch at a local restaurant and they have the best coffee, as usual.

4 Likes

we touched some grass. It was amazing
https://imgur.com/xEAHVUS

I am biased and I love the game. I will say yes but if you’ve gone this long then wait for the expansion.

Edit: There are frequent sales and it is very much worth playing through a few times for different endings.

1 Like

Final episode of Mandalorian Season 3 was awesome, and found out about an animated Transformers movie next year. Extremely intrigued!

1 Like