The power of a master of the game

I have encountered an unfortunate event, in a spree of checking characters for bullions for transmog, i used bullions i had been saving since the start for fyr’alak that took me very long to get, i remain with 1 bullion. (fyr’ alak upgrade bullions to shed some clarity)

I remember back in previous expansions, i don’t exactly know when the powershift or rather, the removal of power happened, but Masters of the game that we contact for help, and have helped us loads in the past, are now either AI, powerless, or incompetent, i have had a game master tell me something was possible for another game master saying later on it was not possible, as a daily player of every minute i can squeeze in, and trust me it’s alot of hours, my account is older than half my age, heck it can even drink beer over here. as a long standing customer i have seen the decline of game masters functionalities.

Therefore i was sent to the forums by game masters to make my complaint, i hope i will be heard. in my opinion items bought from vendors should be able to be refunded by game masters again, 2 hours is a short time, you can make a misstake, 2 hours go by and it’s unfixable. in raids i find this a good working system, you can directly talk to the players, so you can easily get a fix in the two hours span.

This is just one instance, one problem that can’t be solved by game masters, but there are many more where they are powerless, they write up an essay to keep the game vibe alive only to tell you that yet again it is out of their power to help you.

So, this post is a wake up call to restore game masters to their former glory.
That’s all i have to say, and this is not based on one ticket, but on tickets through the past years

1 Like

This forum isn’t the appropriate place to create petitions. For more information, please visit this post: Customer Service Information - #5 by Nenyasqi-2416