The problem with dragonflight

where did you see that?

Granted they’re just datamined strings, but that shows their intent for these changes and either will come with the launch or at a later date. I’m sure that will make a certain loud minority very angry, which is very funny to see! xx

2 Likes

An expansion cycle is usually two years, which is plenty of time to have these inclusivity updates come at a patch if not at launch; this is also from July, so I don’t exactly know the current status of things as I don’t have beta. People can correct me if those changes are already in!

Good thing fertility has nothing to do with sexuality! :relaxed: :heart:

1 Like

There WAS on the beta a dracthyr who is referred to as male but is using the female model. Just trying to find the screenshot.

for fertility you need 1 sperg and 1 ovule from 1 man and 1 woman.

Sir this is a Wendy’s

(also, you can freeze both parts so you don’t need a man and a woman to have a baby)

3 Likes

say again?

Good thing neither of those things have anything to do with sexuality!

Lots of love! xx

2 Likes

ok but you need a sperg from a man and a ovule from a women right?

immagine this , a prison with 5 man and 5 women.

a prison with 10 gay

a prison with 10 lesbian

a prison with 10 trans that are women but think they are men

a prison with 10 trans that are men but think are women

whos family in prison gonna live longer?

Yes, but they can be frozen so you don’t need to do the act and then be artificially inseminated.

yes but you will allways need 1 man and 1 women

And? has nothing to do with sexuality then does it?

Gay people can have kids.

Which is what we’ve been trying to tell you.

2 Likes

how 2 man have baby?

If it’s a family in a prison, then survivng generations down the line isn’t gonna matter. You’re bringing children into a world where they only get to see one room, and you’re procreating with people you’re related to.

Also lmao ecks dee at the Ravencrest player who thinks he’s clever.

thats how world was created we are all related .

I’ll tell you!

They go get a surrogate lady, get an egg from the egg bank, impregnate the surrogate woman artificially.

Boom, they have a kid.

2 Likes

Excuse me, I’ll have you know the world was created when Light and Void collided.

ok,but you can only use sperg from 1 of the man,the other man is not father.

Well, if somebody adopts a kid, they are the parents of that kid are they not?

I know you probably can’t type the actual word that you’re intending to type there, but you’re aware that spelling it like that is a derogatory slang word for a person on the autistic spectrum right?