The rares in ZM

Bruh, they barely have any hp.

I can kill some of them in less than 30 seconds solo due to the zereth mortis buffs. They don’t last long if any geared people attack them. Like, this rare I saw spawning has 1.2 million hp. I can do like 270-300k damage in 15 seconds on them and I’m not even THAT good geared, I’ve seen people doing like double my damage or more. Just a few geared people nuking and they just disappear.

It’s already bad enough when people actually use zereth mortis buffs even with current gear levels if they’ve done any m+ or raiding. Like, when you’ve got too few people to actually increase the mobs hp much but they’re all capable of dealing like 300k or more damage in a 15 second span, the rares pretty much get instantly deleted by that kind of damage. I could probably get closer to 500k in that span if I’m lucky with the zereth mortis buffs.

1 Like

Haha, agreed. The whole cypher console upgrade system is really stupid in my opinion. The Popopoc combat upgrades are also so unnecessary. My char is around ilvl 240 and he can easily solo everything in the zone (except for rare elites, of course); I don’t need Popopoc upgrades, especially considering that by the time I’ll have the currency for those Popopoc combat upgrades, my char’s ilvl will be even higher, making the combat upgrades even less relevant.

Rofl. We can kill them with my MM friend. Were you all 195 ilvl? Gear up son.

I died inside while reading this. I don’t understand why people engage with trolls like you.

1 Like

Yet you just did.

Congratulations?

Anyone can claim anything on a forum where there’s no evidence. Yeah, I struggle on the DH. I suppose it would be easier if I could pull in a load of small mobs to generate souls for healing, or if I happened to be playing a class that has actual healing spells and an elemental to tank for me. Like a shaman.

Be there, or be square.

It was time limited event thats why they designed it this way. We are 1 week into patch anr you all cry you dont get to kill ever single rare there is you have more than 1 entire year to hunt them down chill out.

Bruh, they barely do any damage. They’re easy to solo. I’d have to go AFK to die to them.

That may be so for you, but you hide yourself, so I would take it with a grain of salt.

Depends really on server and i can not see why you are against the OP view of having them announce a warning 3 mins before and/or a shell around them for 2 mins its a QOL nothing harmful.

1 Like

Bruh.

I just killed a rare, solo.

It was hitting me for like 1-2k per hit.

I have 70k hp, word of glory does like 20-42k healing when I’m at lower hp.

They’re not going to ever kill me. They can’t kill me.

There’s rares there that I can just go full in blasting as retri as well rather than switching to prot.

Like this one;

It dies in roughly 15-20 seconds solo depending on crits.

Just picking this up;

Makes you pretty much unkillable, like, even if I was AFK it would take minutes for me to die.

Holy… I just noticed another bad thing about them.

Fighting a rare and daily reset happens. THE RARES DESPAWN WHEN IT HAPPENS.

It’s kind of funny, I think people have now given up on trying to get to rares, so when one spawned right next to us, no one else came to kill it even after we waited.

People have switched to going to a location then looking for groups.

1 Like

Dare i say…

Korthia was better designed in regards to treasure,rares, daylies, weekly…

2 Likes

I hate ZM, I was fine with Korthia. I thought it was pleasant and served it’s purpose.

ZM looks nicer but it frustrates me beyond belief.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.