The Raven Clan [EU]Newly formed Raiding/M+ guild looking for adventurers!

Join The Raven Clan - Your Next Adventure Awaits!
Guild Name: The Raven Clan
Main Server: Stormscale (recruiting from any since TWW)
Faction: Main Horde (Accepting Alliance with the new expansion)

Greetings, adventurers of Azeroth!

Are you looking for a guild where camaraderie and epic achievements go hand in hand? The Raven Clan, a passion project born from the bonds of friendship, is calling out to heroes both seasoned and new. Whether you’re a veteran seeking a fresh start or a newcomer eager to dive into the depths of Mythic+ Dungeons and the challenges of Raiding, The Raven Clan is the place for you!

Who We Are:

Community: A tight-knit group of friends who believe in supporting each other and creating unforgettable memories.

Goals: Goals: Allowing returning and new players to experience challenging content like high M+ and Raiding, as well as providing a nice social environment for more casual players via Normal and Heroic Raids, delves outdoor content, transmog runs and many more!

Environment: Friendly, inclusive, and dedicated to helping each member grow and excel.

What We Offer:

Experienced Leadership: Knowledgeable leaders with a passion for progression and a willingness to mentor.

Raiding & Dungeons: Regular M+ Dungeon runs and organized Raiding sessions.

Growth Opportunities: A supportive environment for new players to learn and experienced players to lead.

Social Events: Guild events, contests, and more to keep the fun alive outside of dungeons and raids.

Requirements: Activity and dedication!

Commitment: A passion for the game and a desire to be part of a close community.

Respect: Treat all members with kindness and respect.

Teamwork: Be willing to work together and support your fellow guildmates.

Raid Schedule:
[Days and Times] (Server Time)

Wednesday @ 8pm SVT (servertime) - progression raid

Friday @ 8pm SVT (servertime) - reclears/ pick-up progression.

We also now have a 2nd raid team.

Flexible for additional events and activities.
Join Us Today!
Ready to spread your wings and soar with The Raven Clan? Reach out to us in-game or join our Discord to start your adventure.

Contact Information:

In-Game Contacts: Kalandrel - Guild Master / Thundahawki - Twisting Nether (Recruiting Officer)

Discord Contact: Thunderhawk270 - Recruiting Officer
BNet Tag: Thunderhawk#2564

Motto: “From the Shadows We Rise, To Victory We Soar - Join The Raven Clan!”

The Raven Clan awaits you. Embrace the challenge, embrace the adventure, and most importantly, embrace the clan!

For Azeroth!

1 Like

We have had a good recruitment so far and we are currently in the process of filling the 2nd raid team and we are currently looking for a few healers and an augmentation evoker.

Hi, could you be interested in a resto Shaman? I came back after 5 years, have lot of experience in M+ and Cutting Edge, and looking for an active guild doing raiding and M+. Raid ready at 584 ilvl.

I’m on Tarren Mill but I understand this doesn’t matter anymore?

Thanks,
Kanon

Good Day Elisiah

You can get in contact with me on Discord if you want to have a bit more of a detailed chat.
My details are in the post.

Hey everyone!
Our guild, The Raven Clan, is currently recruiting for upcoming content. We’re an active and friendly group of players looking for all roles to join us.