The Reliquary Institute informs:

Been in this guild for around 2 weeks now, I really enjoy it and the people in the guild are funny and helpful! :smiley: The events are amazing also! Can’t wait to see it progress even further!

2 Likes

The Verrisaurus Rex has spoken.

1 Like

Hullo, as you may have discovered, I am currently searching for a guild, and this one caught my eye for the most part. It looks interesting, and seems like something I’d like to do. I assume there´ll be an IC interview, OOC too?

5 Likes

Recruitment happens through an IC interview. You can just come up and poke us whenever we’re IC, we’ll give you a long explanation about what we do and how we work, allowing you to ask any questions you may have. We’ll also ask you some information about yourself and then have you sign the contract. It’s easy and simple! The characters you can whisper/send mails too can be found on the end of the original post!

We’d love to RP with you soon and welcome you among our ranks!

-Ariena, headmistress of the Institute.

2 Likes

Ariena is an amazing roleplayer. I’ve only been in the guild for a week or so, but one thing to really praise is how welcoming they all are, (so lovely) and how wonderful the RP flows. So natural, it’s rare to see these days. Each character plays an important role, and story wise it’s a joy to be part of that.

So, make a discovery for the High Kingdom!
What’re you relic hunters waiting for? We can’t let the damned Explorers’ League take everything! And you won’t be finding ancient artifacts at the bottom of your bottle. But with exploration, restoration and Azeroth domination, we can and will harvest the rarest of finds!

P.s join the researcher branch.

4 Likes

Relics belong into a museum! But crafty minds and noble people of the horde can belong to us. Join us!

yrauqiler eht nioJ

2 Likes

Oh, oh!

Like night elves?!

1 Like

Indeed! I would make a pun about a tree and hot temper, but i better refrain from that. The wound is still fresh i fear.

2 Likes

Well, I suppose that after surviving the burning of Teldrassil, one would Think they’d try to cool off. :wink:

2 Likes

“Ring-a-round the roses,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.”

I wonder if Tel’drassil is now a digsite. I may ask Ari later.

Back to topic:

We are still looking for openminded people to join our cause!
Feel free to poke Ari or me, or anyone else from the guild.
We look forward to meet you!

2 Likes

Ah, i see! You follow :octopus: aswell. Very noble and good. :smiling_imp:
Perhaps you’re interested in the… Crucible of Storms?
I once again wholeheartedly recommend this amazing bunch. :blush:
-Kump

2 Likes

Hail hydra.

6 Likes

heil Hydra

2 Likes

We are looking forward to join in the upcomming Events in Feralas. Stay tuned for some IC-Stuff getting posted here!

Also:

Hail Hydra!

2 Likes

Our Lecture information now also can be found in the following post: [H-RP] The Reliquary Institute lectures

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.