The return of aspects in Shadowlands

Which old aspects do you want to see making a comeback in shadowlands?

Aspect of the hawk: Attack power.

Aspect of the fox: Move while casting

Aspect of the monkey: Dodge.

Aspect of the cheetah: Speed.

Aspect of the pack: Group speed.

Aspect of the wild: Resistance/spell dmg reduction.

Aspect of the beast: Become untrackable.

If I had to choose 3, I would take: fox, hawk & cheetah!

Just give back aspect of beast and its fine
cheetah toggle might be good too

What i really want back is old camoflauge

Pack

…working like WoD Cheetah but for the entire party/raid.

As for the rest? No thx.

I like the idea of Aspects, but such passive ones, I can go without.

I would take Fox back as well(although only the WoD version).

Nope. i don’t like the idea of getting a thing that boost attack. better to get it passively.

Interresting, i don’t know

yep

yep

Big yes

yea but i don’t know.

uh, it’s just … unviable even against feral and hunter.

1 Like

Not showing up on the minimap for ferals and other hunters can be quite useful in pvp situations my friend.

i know that that some people like me use as hell the minimap, but use a GCD for that you gonna wait a GCD again for switching to an another aspect before engaging combat.

And i feel alone using tracking X in this game already so i don’t think using this spell can allow me to " surprise " somebody :joy:

NEVER bring back aspect of the pack please.
It was the biggest trolling ability ever.

explain.

/10 char

It was nicknamed Aspect of Daze for a reason, some people either out or their own misery or just clueless didn’t turn it off when asked.
Some trolled with it but I met a fair few who thought it stacked with mounts…

Aspect of daze, ahh the memories comming back now…
I forgot how much i missed this

Aspect of the pack used to give everyone in the raid a movement speed buff, but everytime they took damage they got dazed. Often there was a hunter trolling in raids or bgs, making everyone permadazed.
Hope it never comes back.

i’m a rogue, i trick on the trade on you and vanish.

Your reaction : That a useless spell that need to be deleted omg omg this game is bad.

Just wtf, you just met a troll not a bad player

You obviously NEVER experienced that sh!t then. It used to enrage people. WSG was a nightmare when you either had a retard hunter or troll in there with you, and you would lose games too. It’s not even funny how stupid that was and how game breaking the ability could be in the hands of the idiotic.

You tricks yeah, but we misdirect and so what? We already have an ability for that kind of trolling. The kind of trolling pack used to was again, game breaking.

Never bring it back.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.