The rise of the Horde!

ALLIANCE BEWARE :wink:

So this realm is 99.5% alliance, at least it was 1.5 weeks ago… It is now 98.5% Alliance! This can only mean one thing, the Horde is on the rise!

3 weeks ago 6 IRL’s and I transferred to this realm via the popular realm Firemaw… We’ve always enjoyed being the underdog and agreed to create our own guild, take different professions and play the game ‘properly’ without use of AH, dependency on other players and being a member of the ‘minmaxing’ community.

However, after joining the realm we found some fellow Horde with the same ambition fighting under the guild name ‘Zero Tolerance’. We soon aligned out goals and set a plan in motion to bring back the Horde on Earthshaker!

TL;DR - The Horde is not dead on Earthshaker, we have 30+ members online in the guild ‘Zero Tolerance’ every day, running raids and eventual PvP events (it’s gonna get messy for alliance in WOTLK).
For Horde players thinking of transferring here you won’t regret it - You can raid, have a laugh with our guild in game/discord and fight endless amounts of Alliance, roll on WOTLK!

FOR THE HORDE!!!

3 Likes

Bring it on. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah the alliance are all here because they like the idea of a pvp server but dont like it at the same time. kill em, kill em all.

Yes yes! I fully support this, as a returning alliance player on Earthshatter i would love some horde competition on the server!

I may join you from Zandalar tribe! Sounds like fun…

This is great to hear! I haven’t been playing in a while but will start again now that WotLK is coming. I have a couple of characters in Earthshaker and was considering migrating them to a more balanced server but after reading this I think I’ll stay :slight_smile: (and save some $$ too!)

1 Like

That’s the problem there isn’t really a balanced realm and most are horde dominated.

I’d rather be here that’s for sure… just transfered from ZT (as it closes in 4 days and dead)

This realm could be brilliant if more like-minded people came over and up for the challenge! (and don’t mind corpse runs)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.