The Roleplayers Desired Changes/Additions to WoW Thread

I always thought some sort of ‘bathroom system’ would be ideal on RP servers. As far as emotes can take you, I think there’s something to be said for gameplay systems that add a certain level of immersion. Yakuza: Kiwami 2 had this as a feature, for example, and much as I doubt Blizzard would ever devote time and resources to something that only the majority of the RP population would like to see, I still think the idea has merit.

Of course, precautions would need to be taken to ensure that this isn’t used for ERP purposes (and, therefore, no nudity could be present), but I think a bladder/bowel system based on what you eat and drink (in terms of in-game items), a number of ‘outhouse’ interactable objects in the world (or proper toilets inside buildings) and the need to make sure you use one in time before your character soils themselves could add an extra dimension to things.

Obviously this isn’t something that the average person would consider but, when you think about the fact that RP is generally meant to be an immersive experience, this feels like a natural fit - and would pair well with systems like hunger, dehydration etc.

Again, I know it’ll never see the light of day, but I think it’s something most people here would appreciate.

1 Like