The Roleplayers Desired Changes/Additions to WoW Thread

I always thought some sort of ‘bathroom system’ would be ideal on RP servers. As far as emotes can take you, I think there’s something to be said for gameplay systems that add a certain level of immersion. Yakuza: Kiwami 2 had this as a feature, for example, and much as I doubt Blizzard would ever devote time and resources to something that only the majority of the RP population would like to see, I still think the idea has merit.

Of course, precautions would need to be taken to ensure that this isn’t used for ERP purposes (and, therefore, no nudity could be present), but I think a bladder/bowel system based on what you eat and drink (in terms of in-game items), a number of ‘outhouse’ interactable objects in the world (or proper toilets inside buildings) and the need to make sure you use one in time before your character soils themselves could add an extra dimension to things.

Obviously this isn’t something that the average person would consider but, when you think about the fact that RP is generally meant to be an immersive experience, this feels like a natural fit - and would pair well with systems like hunger, dehydration etc.

Again, I know it’ll never see the light of day, but I think it’s something most people here would appreciate.

1 Like

They are my mortal enemy sorry they’re not allowed

Gee I wonder why

2 Likes

but you would just oh-so accidentally forget to do that, wouldn’t you

1 Like

Why would you want to roleplay that?

1 Like

I sometimes yell that my character needs the bathroom (when he doesn’t mind u) because I wanna go pee myself. But a sims-like system would suck, especially for undead lol.

good to know vaxir :+1:

9 Likes

I can’t wait to take a giant poo IC.

4 Likes

No
No we really wouldn’t…
And thank the GODS it will never see the light of day.

4 Likes

Imagine being mid-raid and UH OHHHHH.

If anyone DARES roleplay incontinence I’m going over to Blizzard HQ and pulling the plug myself.

13 Likes

dude

what?

4 Likes

I had a whole train of thought that was so deep… And I lost it and instead posted :poop:

1 Like

Another day, another degenerate forum post

Argent Dawn is truly one of the servers

3 Likes

Can we not SOIL this thread with such topics??? It was going good.

that bit from the grand budapest hotel where the concierge is just going ‘uh huh’ over and over

7 Likes

I hope this mf just lit a fire and walked away. I hope this mf is 4D chess baiting us.

4 Likes

i refuse to live in this reality

5 Likes

the hell is wrong with vulpera players

3 Likes

i choose to believe this post was infact an attempt to make more vulpera players look bad by association

1 Like