The Roleplayers Desired Changes/Additions to WoW Thread

would make that my main mount, ngl…

1 Like

I’m playing through Super Metroid for the first time (at the ripe old age of my thirties) and just got the Space Jump upgrade last night so this is something I’d be comfortable seeing - an irate warrior spinning like a ball through the clouds, bobbing up and down, up and down…

Class specific “dragonriding” mounts. All of these are 110% serious and not a joke whatsoever.

Evoker: Soar
DH: Wings
Warrior: Heroic Leap
Mage: Arcane bouncy balls, like the ones you see in some quests.
Monk: Cloudriding
Death Knight: Dragging yourself through the air by deathgripping reality.
Shaman: Airbending and/or hand fire jets like Azula.
Hunter: Harpooning passing flying creatures that always seem to appear where you need them to.
Rogue: Throwing those magic bouncy coins you could pickpocket in uhhh Legion? I think?
Paladin: Avenging wings turn into actual wings.
Druid: Flight form, obvs.
Priest: (Dark) Archangel wings.
Warlock: Metamorphosis flight. Give them Meta back!!!

4 Likes

Give me /dab.

4 Likes

That’s a terrible idea, and you should feel embarrassed.

4 Likes

Behold; “HYAUGH!!”

The fact they play Vulpera.

( I am sorry actual good and serious Vulpera players).

You are forgiven HMP.
:handshake:

7 Likes

Immersion to the next level.
I love it.

Considering someone in Blizzard has a poop obsession too, this is more likely to be added than any of the listed things in the OP.

2 Likes

Should combine it with the smell-fetishist who was allowed to create this patch…

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/637696578592702485/889076549012299786/doomer.png

6 Likes

Still a hard no on DH wings/full flight. They don’t have default wings. They can momentarily grow them, but that’s it.

Mutations can happen to give a DH wings, fel is a hell of a thing.

1 Like

I absolutely agree, however, like with the “immortal Demon Soul” thing, that’s not something we’d want to see in every character, I think.
Gameplay wise, I would be here for it, absolutely. But it’s certainly not something “every” DH has, and let’s be honest, if they would get full flight, suddenly every DH would have it ICly.

Multiple times in a day, apparently.

1 Like

Every DH already treats them as permanently present as is. I’ve never seen it as being a lore thing either that they only pop in for as long as a DH needs to glide (which can be incredibly long anyway so what is the point but i’m getting sidetracked), and rather have worked on the assumption that blizz just had them disappear to prevent incredibly ugly clipping issues. The same reason dracthyr backsheathe weapons disappear when sheathed. I don’t think they’re putting them in a pocket dimension that has a portal-entry between their wings.

2 Likes

Possible, then again I don’t see a reason for them to show them clearly wingless in any and all shorts and cutscenes we got.

Hell, even Illidan only got permanent wings after he was juiced up to obscene amounts.
So long as Blizz doesn’t officially state/show that all, or even a majority of Demon Hunters have functional wings, I don’t see a reason to believe they do.
Them temporarily making them sprout isn’t as far fetched really, considering they can grow foot-long fel spires out of their back.

They have functional Wings, though… They can summon them at will, whenever they are needed; hence they appear during glide and after the double jump.

But if you insist, there is also the option to have Demon Hunters just transform into their (Havoc) Demonform during Dragon flying, because then they do have wings…!

2 Likes

My brain tells me to agree with Moridunum
My heart tells me to agree with Echellos so DHs can keep taking Ls

3 Likes

What did Demon Hunters ever did to you? :frowning:

1 Like