The Roleplayers Desired Changes/Additions to WoW Thread

More beard options for dwarves. Dwarves are currently not the race with the most possible beard combinations, and that is utterly unacceptable.

Also, let male draenei choose crest/horns independently from hair.

(Also, playable Broken.)

5 Likes

What in the heck did I just read?

4 Likes

They should link Mag’har and green orc hair styles

3 Likes

for a REAL suggestion ;
humans and night elves could both use an actual long beard, for the ‘old wizened guy’ look that both should have

3 Likes

Also, for the love of all that is holy in this world, update the friggin’ Exodar.

2 Likes

i had a good day and then i read this good lord clutches pearls

5 Likes

What if instead we delete the exodar and all other spaceships i think that’d be swell

4 Likes

This whole post is performance art

This, by contrast, is heresy

2 Likes

why would you need to take a poo in-game when you’ve already taken one in this thread??

5 Likes

Dark Irons need their beards and mustaches separated like most other races too.

1 Like

You mean like the Horde’s pride as a faction was deleted?

2 Likes

Yes exactly like that, simply turned to dust, nuked, obliterated. If that can happen to all of WoW’s spaceships that’d be wonderful.

Eh, indeed.

1 Like

I can’t add anything witty

Just why? Why did you type this out?

1 Like

I refuse to contribute to the derailment cos of the one time that I was late to work because of an actual train derailment.

My continual copium as a former/maybe future DH main is that I really want more customisation for ‘forms’. Think druid/DH/Warlock pet just generally everything. Lemme have four arms in meta form or something.

i see that the world of warcraft cataclysm quest design team have found this thread

8 Likes

I’d honestly like for DH and Dracthyr to have an actual dedicated flight form with their wings.

Dracthyr soar is so good but MAN it makes me want MORE and DH just needs more love.

I will keep wishing and repeating this forever.

3 Likes

While you’re at it, make it work like actual dragonriding.

3 Likes

and add that to DH’s aswell…

1 Like

Give warriors a ‘dragonriding’ form which is just them heroic leaping on air repeatedly.