The Saddest day

In Loving Memory of Djinna

Dear fellow members of the Warcraft community,

Today, we gather to honor the memory of our beloved friend and healer, Djinna. Her impact on our guild and the wider community was immeasurable, and her selflessness touched us all.

1. A Healer’s Sacrifice: In the heat of battle, Djinna stood unwaveringly at the front lines. As a healer, she mended wounds and breathed life into fallen comrades. But it was her willingness to sacrifice herself—choosing to heal others over her own well-being—that truly defined her. Djinna’s courage and compassion knew no bounds.
  2. The Pillar of Strength: Djinna wasn’t just a player; she was the bedrock upon which our guild stood. She ensured that every member had the essentials: food, potions, and encouragement. Her dedication made us stronger, both in-game and in spirit. When the odds seemed insurmountable, Djinna’s unwavering support reminded us that we were never alone.
  3. Kindness Beyond Borders: Djinna’s kindness extended far beyond guild chat. She welcomed newcomers, listened to their stories, and offered a helping hand. Whether you were a seasoned raider or a fresh-faced adventurer, Djinna treated everyone with empathy. Her legacy is one of compassion, reminding us that even pixels on a screen can touch our hearts.

As we mourn her passing, let us celebrate the light she brought into our lives. May her memory continue to inspire acts of kindness, selflessness, and camaraderie among us all.

I will miss you the most, My online Mother.
<3 Narannach <3

36 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, I hope you can find comfort in the memories you and your guildies share.

5 Likes

Thank you. It was during the Cataclysm expansion that we first crossed paths when I switched to the Horde faction. Our friendship blossomed quickly, and we eagerly discussed reliving the old days in Classic Cataclysm when it was announced. Sadly, we won’t have that opportunity now. I want the world to know that we’ve lost one of our finest souls. She was truly remarkable. :sob: :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss :cry:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss. That’s awful :disappointed:

1 Like

My condolences :heart:

1 Like

My condolences.

1 Like

My condolences.

1 Like

Feel yourself hugged. :heart:

1 Like

My condolences :rose:

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like

My condolences for the loss of a great friend. May they Rest In Peace

1 Like

Thank you for the hugs :heart:

1 Like

The Final Goodbye

In the tranquil fields of the Netherlands, where tulips bloom and rivers flow,
We gather with hearts full and heavy, as the winds of sorrow gently blow.
A final farewell to a cherished soul, whose warmth was like the sun’s embrace,
A friend who made the world her family, with kindness that time cannot erase.

She found a kinship with a Scot, a bond as strong as the ancient stone,
Together, a friendship blossomed, across the seas, in a love well-known.
From the vibrant hues of Dutch canals, to the heathered hills of Scotland’s call,
Her spirit danced between two worlds, in the hearts of one and all.

Today, we stand beneath the Dutch sky, at fifteen hundred hours server time, we’ll say,
“Vaarwel, liefste vriend,” as she journeys forth, on this solemn, sacred day.
Though tears may fall like the gentle rain, that nourishes the earth below,
In every whisper of the wind, her memory will forever glow.

Farewell, dear friend, with love we part, as the church bells softly chime,
Your legacy lives on in us, transcending space, transcending time.
We release you to the heavens above, where the stars will light your way,
And in the quiet of the meadow, we’ll feel your presence every day.

So rest now in the embrace of peace, where the Dutch lilies sway and sigh,
Your memory a lasting masterpiece, that will never truly die.
With love, we let you go, our hearts both full and heavy,
For you were not just a friend, but a part of our very levy.

Tot ziens, our dearest one, until we meet anew,
Your spirit, like the Dutch windmills, will carry on, steadfast and true.

1 Like

Ive known DJ for 8 years ,she joined the guild i was in recently .A dear friend with a heart of gold ,she will be always be in my thoughts.WoW will never be the same without you DJ. : :cry:

1 Like