The Saviors of Azeroth are here!

Heyo, its me again,Khonon!

We are “The Saviors of Azeroth”!

We are a community,based on the wish to unite US and EU in various places to create something special!
Our goal is to be a community, which cares about its people. We want to know you as a person. It is not about having good players or organized groups, we want to have fun with friends.
We do not want to be a place, where you are judged by scores or iLvl or progress.
We want to enjoy the time together in Azeroth and maybe outside of Azeroth!

• Nowadays everyone is recruiting for progress, whether its heroic or mythic.
  • Nowadays everyone cares about your .io scores and your rankings.
  • Nowadays everyone says “oh,we welcome social players as well” but that is not really true…and maybe you have experienced that first hand.

We place the social aspect first!

We do not care about progress!

We do not care about scores and rankings!

We do not treat you as a 2nd class citizen!

• We care about the community!
  • We care about fun activities, provided by the game or created within the community!
  • We do not want to have “another number” in the guild roster!

So why do we think we are any different?

We settled on our foundation right when the community was created, our philosophy,the pillars we are building on. That will never change.

We actively promote the US part of the community with streams and player-driven events on the realm “Arthas-US” on horde side!

The lovely duo of GM’s consisting of
Atreyu#11217
and
Twilia#1203
will welcome you into our community!

We actively promote the EU part of the community with streams and player-driven events on the realm “Outland-EU” on alliance side!

The GM there is…ME! :smiley:
Khonon#2712
Please note, that the idea of having an EU counterpart is still fresh,so we are about to create the guild! You can be one of the very first members!

If you want to get into contact first, you might want to check out our discord!
(Links are forbidden here,so we will share the stream links and the discord on request!)

You are always able to interact with us,chat with us,message us. We are players of the game, but most importantly, we are humans. We are there in moments of joy or moments of sorrow, we are there when you want to talk or when you want to laugh. I always thought that this little detail went missing over the years in this game…

So what can you expect from us?

• a social guild for everyone

• an organized discord

• player driven event nights and other planned activities

And what do we expect of you? :open_mouth:

• you should be at least 18 years old
  • you should use discord (voice chat is NOT mandatory)
  • you should have a casual and relaxed mindset within the game and outside of it

If you are interested in building something great and we caught your interest,be sure to message us!

Thanks for reading and you shall have a great day! <3

Heyo,its me again,Khonon!
Small update! We officially founded the guild!
We are currently looking for like-minded people to join!

Heyo,its me again,Khonon!

Another update for you!
We gathered a good amount of people so far and they all fit perfectly into our community! We started with some casual M+ the other day and cleared our first +2 :stuck_out_tongue: I know its small,but we have to start somewhere :slight_smile:

We also have a community for alliance, if you want to join but you dont want to transfer!
The reason for that is: I cant force anyone to spend money on a game. But I dont want to exclude anyone, just because they arent on our realm.

So if you want to join our community, hit me up, send me a request!

Thanks for reading and have a great day! <3

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.