The Second Phase of the Dragonflight Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live!

damn, im running a scan and repair now but its been going a while, no movement :frowning:

we tried everything. Reinstalled Battle.net app, changed region, tried beta. Nothing works.

its been initializing all fokin day

The game took about 5 minutes to actually show up after pressing the play button in the launcher. I created an evoker. On the first cutscene after creating your char the game froze a couple of seconds in (couldnt see the cutscene). Game froze and crashed after turning in the first quest. Game froze and crashed after turning in the 3rd quest. Now stuck on the next quest on the intro quest of learning an empowered spell. Nothing happens when i press the button of the spell. Nowhere.

I sign the game as unplayable. Try again next week.

1 Like

yeh reading through forums theres alot of people the same, been here an hour now since i finished work so im not holding out hope for it tonight :(:frowning: my friends all enjoying it tho pffffff

Anyone knows if they did nerf the daily calling gold reward? or it was just gold from mission table?

aye they nerfed it today

Thanks friend

1 Like

The fact blizzard would drop warzones or any other major game at the same time as another release/patch date for something like WoW is baffling.
Not only is Warzone screwed, but installs on WoW are also ruined. Don’t drop major games at the same time as each other.
CoD fans are wanting to play Warzones. WoW players want to raid with all the new Evoker fiends. It’s ridiculously short sighted. The teams need to communicate between one another if the case really is server overloading issues.

Yep same for me and my mrs

3 hours of Initializing.

Good work Blizz, this should have been downloaded to our computers days ago ready to install when needed.

Patch is now life nice, and you broke Antorus.
Doing my weekly solo run and im stuck after killing Antoran High Command because the teleporter on the way out after killing it gone.
Go out of instace and go in and still on same place.
Nice stuff :confused:

I’m thinking you should give me the end boss mount as compensation :slight_smile:

Well Henn - let the Yanks have the initial hassle of the bugs. Week get 24 hours of additional test before we get presented with bugs :slight_smile:

[TEMP] Flight - Spell - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com) please?!

It would be great if the respawn time was reduced to 10 minutes from 20. If you want to do all 3 zones on one character, what happens is 5 minutes of fighting, 5 minutes of transport, 15 minutes of waiting, because groups are typically up everywhere and the bosses die simultaneously.
Also, a countdown to spawn the boss would be great.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.