The Shade - Recruiting

Greeting from The Shade,

Me & the guild have decided it's about time to do a little bit of recruiting with the content drought which is BFA. The Shade is an old PvP guild formed in 2007 on the Sporeggar server. Originally an all rogue RP PvP guild, we did a lot of small and largescale WPvP. With the core members fleeing a dying server and joining Defias, the decision was made to rebuild and continue doing what we love. We've witnessed the rise and fall of several other guilds and remain one of the most stable in the game.

Since Legion it has seen us branch out from our tradition WPvP roots, and our calender now features weekly raid nights in addition to regularly scheduled WPvP events, whilst maintaining our long standing RBG team.

Our current schedule:

Raiding: Will commence again with the new raid(s)
RBGs: Tuesday & Thursday 20:30 - 22:30 server time
WPvP: Sunday 20:30

Times are a rough guide & may change to demand.

Currently, we could use 1 DH tank / DPS, 1 DPS (caster) & 1 Healer for RBGs, we finished throughout Legion at 2K+ in each season. Potential recruits are required to have good knowledge of their class and pvp in general & without saying it would be preferred if you had a brain.

Requirements are:
Be active.
Working mic & Discord
Able to understand English & speak it.
18+
Ability to work well in a team environment
Be able to take a joke

We are also looking for more player to join the cause to make WPvP great again & raiding. Feel free to whisper anyone online for more information about our guild.
1 Like
You accept any socials and casual raiders?
07/11/2018 21:03Posted by Mairoula
You accept any socials and casual raiders?

Hello Mairoula, I believe we are still recruiting a few people for that aspect of the game but if you contact our N° 1 & 2 Kahu / Lanak in-game they'll be able to tell you yay or nay :)
I would very much like to join you! My main focus is also the pvp aspect of WoW so feel free to contact me if you are still looking for new members!

Walk with the Earthmother

The shade is still looking for players to fill out our roster for HC BoD progression 4 / 9. Mages are desired but all classes welcome. Mainly looking for dps. We do RBG’s also but spaces are limited for that.

I didn’t realise The Shane was still going.

Maybe stop sitting in cities

Who me? How would you know what I do?

The shade are still recruiting members to join the flock. Mainly healers are required at the time being but we will consider all who want to join :slight_smile:

1 Like

People join and we can wpvp PogChamp <3

The shade got the big boys and girls for sure, Keep it up <3

1 Like

Kahu is a qt

Bump! Bunch of nice guys! :slight_smile:

I give this guild the Skully seal of approval.

1 Like