The Shattrath Market of March

Being in charge of the market this month, bu not fully back in RP after surgery, and having the idea a lot of our RPers are still ‘stuck’ in the Shadowlands, I will have to cancel this months market.
I hope to see you back in the future, ofcourse!

3 Likes

awwww… too bad, we were looking forward to this. Hope to see you next month!

1 Like

sorry, fell right on Passover

1 Like

Didn’t you host a market earlier? :grinning:
If you’re up for it, and have attendants, you could host this one…

Just a thought :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll unfortunately be unable to attend anyway, because Krasha has events on Saturdays.

I do think Hath has a point. Several ‘open’ RP events lately have been thin with players. I did read somewhere that many players have stopped playing because they’ve played through all the SL content.

1 Like

we hosted a shop last week. We used to organise a market ages ago. But it was a bit last minute to organise this ourselves. But no fear, we will host a party soon! Atm it’s planned on a Saturday so we might move it to Friday, unless that day is also taken by weekly events? :wink:

1 Like

Not weekly, I think, but the…

(doesn’t remember, checks back on the forum. Then realizes this was 2 days ago, and even a death knight should be able to do that math)

… last Friday of each month is (unfortunately Alliance only) An Evening at the Forge in Ironforge, where people just hang out and chat, maybe have a few drinks and a meal.

(The 1st Friday of each month, there’s Fisherman’s Friends, a fishing event with very low to no attendance, and the 3rd Friday of each month, there’s the Murder Walk, which also hasn’t gained a lot of traction yet.) :nerd_face:

1 Like

aha! April has 5 Fridays! I will see if we can aim for Friday the 23rd, which is not the first, last nor third one but the 4th :laughing:
(the second I have D&D rp this month but I will keep in mind the second Friday of the month is normally free of recurring events. ) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I hope Hat Tauren is okay! I occasionally hug you on alts. (Much to your bewilderment I’m sure.)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.