The state of HW

Dear Blizzard,

I am writing to you today to express my concern about the current state of the Hydraxian Waterlords server in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. As a long-time player on this server, I have noticed a decline in activity and player engagement in recent months. There is only one 25-man run going, the LFG tool is rarely being used, and the Auction House is almost empty. Additionally, it’s becoming increasingly difficult to find dungeon groups during leveling or end-game.

As a community, we feel that this server has the potential to thrive, but we need your help to make that happen. We would like to request that you take action to save Hydraxian Waterlords from dying. This could include promoting the server on your website, offering incentives for players to transfer to this server, or implementing server merges with other low-population servers.

We understand that you have many servers to manage, but we believe that Hydraxian Waterlords is worth saving. We have invested a lot of time and effort into this server, and we hope that you can help us keep it alive and thriving for years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. We appreciate all that you do for the World of Warcraft community and look forward to hearing from you soon.

9 Likes

As a dedicated WoW player, I am writing to express my strong support for the petition requesting Blizzard to open free character transfers to HW. It is no secret that few realms suffer from low population and an overall lack of community engagement, and as a result, the game experience can be severely impacted. By providing free character transfers to these realms, players would be able to join more active servers where they can play with a larger community and enjoy a more engaging and immersive game experience. I hope that Blizzard takes into account the concerns and desires of its players and implements this much-needed change.

3 Likes

The Dwarves (yes, all of 'em) support this petition.
slams on shield

7 Likes

The Classic community is very diverse. There are some out there who would enjoy a casual progress, as they might not have the chance to in Retail during WOTLK for various reasons and most probably won‘t find on crowded realms now. Give those a chance by guiding them to HW with FCT.

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly support this petition. By opening up FCTs to the realm, you’d be creating a huge opportunity here to build a thriving community of RPers and non-RPers alike. Please, please don’t let HWL die like all the other classic RP realms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.