The state of SOD PvP

How do u guys feel about the state of SOD PvP rn and in the upcoming phase 5? I think it’s sad that Blizz haven’t announced anything about PvP yet. I logged on my realm to ask about the state of BGs rn and they said that AB and WSG are pretty much dead which is sad. What are ur thoughts?

2 Likes

There has to be more incentive for people to do BGs, and blizzard has to do away with the terrible report system that is maliciously abused by win trade andies who report those that actually want to pvp and not just give up the second they meet an obstacle.

DKs - Remove them from the game

AV is fun but you risk getting your account suspended for actually pvping and not running with the pack like a sheep by malicious mass reports.

WSG / AB - Need incentive to be played the current meta by andies is to just run north/south in AV and ignore everything. Disgusting.

Mages - Need a buff in pvp

2 Likes

Since it’s way easier to rank in AV I am afraid that WSG/AB might pop again when everyone is rank 14. Sad but true.

For me WSG/AB are much more fun. I’d play them if they popped. And I only queue for AV till ranking is done. After I don’t go there again.

yeah, the whole rushing north/south in av is insanely boring…

A fun thing to do in the rush meta though, is to kill the guy trying to kite the marshals. Then watch the marshals run around rampantly in the room. Gotta love the panic

what are the queue times like rn for horde AB at 60? i might lvl up and play some games just for fun

You guys realy wana play this same 3 20 years old BG maps ??? Mb add somthing new to the game ??

When there’s AB weekend you can be lucky and get a pop in less than 10 min. But there aren’t many AB running anyway. Last weekend i was in 3 AB, then queues started becoming long. Afternoon seems to be the best time for pops. All in all it’s sad.

Personally I love the capture-the-flag WSG and AB most of all.

Later on in retail I only liked EotS and Gilneas. Funny thing, I even liked Katmogu a bit. But AV and this island were those that I voted out.

I (my personal opinion) don’t want any other BGs.

Today a mate and I went to Hillsbrad with our 30/31 mages and snipered the 30+ hunters (there were only hunters around :slightly_smiling_face:). Was lovely and satisfying. A nice alternative for missing pops.

Bro its a bots…

I know. And since today we didn’t have anything relevant to do we just ganked all alliance hunterbots whole evening.

Later on they even tried to take hold of us with 3 of them which made the whole thing even more lovely.