The suffering of the strong

You better think well about this, Microsoft; we have suffered alot already to endure even more from theese schizophrenics. This start to be very unpleasant and I just wanted to relax after my job.
h ttps://imgur.com/a/vTnGfM3

1 Like

Hey kiddo. I’m secretly Bill Gates, wanna join the illuminati?

1 Like

Hello, it’s John from Microsoft. I just want to say, don’t worry about COVID-19 vaccine. I know you are all waiting your 19th vaccine to get your old life back, so don’t miss this ! 5G and metaverse is on the way !

/troll of course ! I hope MS is going to be a good move for Blizzard employee :slight_smile: .

If you comply hard enough, I hear they are going to give you your rights back. Just 2 weeks to flatten the curve guys!

Even if this happens (Microsoft taking over Blizz) it will have litle impact on the next retail xpac as that should allready be in development.

I don’t think we will get away from the subscription fee as microsoft is a big fan of those (xbox game pass, xbox live) as well as micro transactions, maybe wow will be included into xbox game pass for pc?

If the inclusion of an Incubus demon instead of a Succubus demoness makes you so uncomfortable with the game, quit.
It’s kinda sad that your fragile masculinity can’t handle a dude demon, but hey, you do you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.