The Tanking Experience

Elitists in a lvl 15 dungeon :man_facepalming:

Why does exactly everything has to go well, the fastest and the most efficient? We are playing a game here. I donā€™t give a damn, as healer, when stuff goes wrong here or there and we wipe. We just go again. Especially in a leveling dungeon.

2 Likes

elitist? O_o
only because i dont treat ppl like laboratory rats who need only serve me, or suffer, when i decide to play?

this yours and other arrogant snowflakes toxicity is sick

Me a special snowflake? I am a healer. Nothing is going good and efficient in leveling dungeons. I am the one who is actually trying to save the day all the time.

thats why u call elitists ppl who learn how to play and dont treat other ppl like servants and make them suffer? seriously?

I am making people suffer in the leveling dungeons i have timed on high M+?? I donā€™t think so.

1 Like

??? whatā€¦ are we still talk about learn how to tank, when u wanna tank? :smiley:
we dont talk about u healing M+ ā€¦re-read whole topic pls before u write another post

We are talking about leveling dungeons. Read back yourself.

1 Like

we r talking about learn how to tankā€¦ whole topic is about tanking dudeā€¦ u rly need help

And on ignore. Have a nice day. I hope you donā€™t screw over too many new players.

1 Like

screw new players by carry them and knowing how to play my class? O_o
screw players by not treating them like servants and screw them by not make them suffer?
mkayā€¦ have a nice day, dear snowflake

btw: from when is wrong learn 2 play and dont make other players suffer and dont treat them like servants?

Thereā€™s a difference between finding a genuine guild, and a guild that invites everybody and anybody, while also having a guild clique that barely interact with new guildies.

Been in my fair share of guilds, and thereā€™s not many good ones, not on this realm anyway.

yeah thats why i thought i might stop tanking for a while when i reached +15s and went for learning to heal in +15 with elitists. i hope they are happy now :>

Hah ohh how I laugh at ppl Who want me to be perfect at lvl 18
If I waste your time just go somewhere else?
Before this rush to 60 nonsense you started in deadlines with other and learnt the ropes.
You want me, a 43 year old woman who has a personal life, use my playtime on YouTube?
I feel sorry for you. I really do.
Lvl dungeons is THERE for ppl to learn.
Im just glad I am resting in myself and I will just continue to play what i find enjoyable.

2 Likes

I know what you mean, there are some toxic groups I joined in this character and my warrior where I was belittled for making any minor mistakes

Being a Tank in WoW is the worst experience you can have, the short waiting time in the dungeon browser is not even worth that pain.

Iā€™ll remember this for all the countless times dps players play worse than any tanks Iā€™ve ever met and continue standing in stuff and expecting miracles from their tank/healer

1 Like

Your parents must be so proud. That level of arrogance could get you a job at Blizzard. Thereā€™s going to be some high profile vacancies.

just ignore the harassersā€¦ and take it at ur paceā€¦ u could get kicked sometimes but its not your problem it is theirsā€¦

keep trying dont let a few idiots stop you from learning.

in my time tanking i been kicked because they didnt like my nameā€¦

i been kicked because i pulled too slowā€¦

i been kicked because i went a different routeā€¦

i been kicked because i pulled too muchā€¦

i been kicked because i soloā€™d a boss when everyone died (true story)

you name it ā€¦ its just the way wow is.

(there is many more reasons i been kicked as a tank i could add as wellā€¦ but i would be here all day typing them lol.)

pretty elitist and arrogantā€¦
dear snowflakeā€¦ im 44 yo ā€¦and ye, even i learn how to playā€¦
your incompetency and arrogancy isnt something to be proud of

dont treat ppl in LFG like your servants who must suffer just because ur lazy to learn
they are not here to serve you, or suffer to your laziness and incompetencyā€¦ they play for fun, not for serve to you and suffer for you

BfA dungeons are NOT the ā€œleveling dungeonsā€. Itā€™s the dungeons, which had been designed for the 100+lv characters using Legion\BfA sub-systems. Even pot-squish they are capped to 50. For a reason.

You were suggested to try learning elsewhere, but if thatā€™s not an option - youā€™re out of luck.

You want to tank - you do your homework, learn the dungeons as a DPS and\or guides, learn your class mechanics with guides and\or as you level in the world. Like, you go out, pull packs, figure your taunts, cooldowns etc. Thereā€™re is also this ā€œProving Groundsā€ training thing from former class trainers, which allows to play several tiers of small role-specific group encounters with party-bots. Not as perfect as a real dungeon, but definitely more practically useful than writing posts about the toxic community, your age, gender and social status (which are absolutely 200% irrelevant for this matter, by the way).

You donā€™t want to tank - fine, not many people do. Because, yes, this role requires more effort than DPSing, where not standing in bad stuff, using assist and focus make a decent player by modern standarts, and remembering the interrupt keybinds practically turns you into a pro.

1 Like