The time when Garrosh went back

Hey peeps,

I need some clarification with the “ending” of Garrosh’s lovely trial, mostly the exact year he goes back.

I understand that it’s an AU where he retreats and boosts up the horde with his dear papa, also checked WoWWiki that he roughly goes back to 4 years before the Dark Portal originally opens. Now, my question is: is it accurate?

I’m planning to rewrite the whole shebang and making it an actual time travel and leaving out this multiple-universe BS I absolutely hate, so the stuff actually has consequences besides only moving the plot to have a rinsed out tBC and vanilla after that. So yes, I’d change everything I guess besides the things that happened before the portal opened. What buggers me a bit is that if Garrosh went back a year after Gul’dan did his thing with creating warlocks, moving Blackhand to be the Warchief, etc (he’s a warlock meddling with the legion in the AU as well so I assume he’s doing the same stuff just Garrosh enslaves him to operate the portal), and if this is the case, I’m a bit lost with Grommash being the ultimate leader instead of Blackhand. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Tl;dr: How accurate is WoWWiki regarding Garrosh’s time travel by the year?

Many thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.