The Titans' Religion

If anything happening in the Lore is cosmic anyways, I guess there is no reason not to go with it, now and again…

So… the Chronicles are supposedly written from a titan-friendly perspective. But they don’t focus on Order and Chaos as the central conflict, but designate Light and Void as the two original cosmic powers from which all others stem. I haven’t read the Grimoire, but as far as I understand it, the Brokers seem to belittle the Titan perspective, and, while focussing on Life and especially Death, seem to hold the six powers roughly equal. So… why would the Titans think that the universe originated from the duality of Light and Void? Is that their religious belief, to create something higher than themselves, or do they have any rational reason to assume their stuff?

the grimoire is clearly bias and miss informed we already know that light and void created existence as we know it and they have waged a war upon etc other ever since using various races as their pawns which makes the other powers a minor one to the void and the light’s major power

also because the whole light vs shadow conflict seems like it was stolen from B5 :stuck_out_tongue: so its most likely the correct one

From, what source? Blizz stated quite clearly that the Chronicles aren’t unbiased, either.

Considering how the devs seem to work, it likely was correct at the time. That doesn’t mean it is correct now,

i no longer care what blizzard says they contradict them self so often that it no longer matter ion and co need to be booted of a cliff

i’ll take their original statement the chronicle was the ultimate lore book over whatever horse crap they are selling this days

i honestly hope the whole company goes up in flames and someone more worthy takes over the ip at this point

1 Like

Kind of just describes the current creative’s attitude toward old lore and legacy characters unfortunately. This is just bold faced irreverent retcons, with no thought to the damage they cause.

At any rate the revelations that all the cosmic forces have their own pantheons and were created by the First Ones is basically wholly incompatible with the Titan lore we have and especially Sargeras’s role in it during Legion.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.