The Tournament of the Rogues | ONE MILLION GOLD AWARD!

Greetings, brothers in outlaw! The clan of assasins A’Mun Kai now celebrating our third birthday and we are happy to introduce the first international Tournament of the Rogues, which will begin at 25.01.2019.

Winner will get 1.000.000 golden coins. Your fraction or server doesn’t matter, except region, you should be on EU. Then only the sharpness of your blade is important for us.

Application for participation:

• goo.gl/forms/6LcqeELfr2RLM2LO2

Registration will last until 19.01.2019

Main event will go using double elimination system.

For our foreign friends we will cast ENG stream on twitch:

Tournament Discord channel:

• discord.gg/CaVr84A

Rules:

• Only 120 lvl rogues allowed for participation.
  • Duels will be 1x1 battles on the maneuvers, using bo3/bo5 system.
  • ilvl of the participant in tournament duel shouldn’t be higher than 375
  • Before each duel the participant should choose specialization.
  • You can’t change chosen specialization during a single meeting.

Awards:

• 1st place - 1.000.000 golden coins
  • 2nd place - 350.000 golden coins
  • 3d place - 150.000 golden coins
  • People’s Choice Award: WoW token .

Good luck! You will need it.

4 Likes

I feel discriminated.

There is no social justice in the world of rogues :wink:

1 Like

True dat.

Have you taken into consideration, that 3 days prior to your event 8.1.5 drops which will drop 385 gear from normal and 400 gear from HC?

Is that the reason for that restriciton?

Very very cool! Nice initiative, hope it becomes a major success.

1 Like

We want people up their personal skill and thinking about their builds, but not grinding highest gear

3 Likes

I’M GOING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

Its my chanche to get back the money i accidentally spent on AH due to my brain lagghing to hard! XD

good lcuk everyone!

Hey guys, now you have a Discord channel for the tournament! here u can ask your questions and communicate with each other!

• discord.gg/CaVr84A

Im up for this - will be integrering to test off the skills against other capable individuals :smiley:

Been done before :wink: (when duels mattered)

According to the results of the draw, pairs of participants of the tournament were determined.

• challonge .com/ru/t3e0w9ac (no space after “challonge”)

The schedule of the tournament:

• Friday (Jan 25): start at 19.00 Moscow time.
  • Saturday (Jan. 26): start at 19.00 Moscow time.
  • Sunday (Jan. 27): start at 16.00 Moscow time.
  • Monday (Jan. 28): start at 19.00 Moscow time.

The Tournament of the Rogues (Eng Stream). Announces and other information about event or clan A’Mun Kai you can find here:

Attention to the participants of the tournament!

During the day, one of the tournament organizers will be added to your BTag, which will add you to the group for the fight.

His BTag: breebree#2224

The first day of the tournament is completed, its results you can see in the tournament grid:

The time of the second day (Saturday January 26) was postponed from 16 to 19 at Moscow time.

The second tournament day is completed, you can see its results in the tournament grid:

The time of the third day (Sunday January 27): was moved from 16 to 19 at Moscow time.

Thank you for this tournament, had a lot of fun and learned a lot even thought I did not win. I hope to see another tournament on the future, i’ll practice more for sure!

1 Like

The first international tournament of the rogues from the clan A’Mun Kai is completed!

1st place: Таглав, who takes the main prize of our tournament: 1.000.000 gold coins.
2nd place: Эмбарго, who takes with it 350.000 gold.
3rd place: Viesor, who pocketed himself 150.000 gold.

Congratulations to the winners!

First day of the Tournament of the Rogues by the clan A’Mun Kai . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM-tic3dps0

Second day of the Tournament of the Rogues by A’Mun Kai clan:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.