The Trading Post for June is all Abuzz

I disagree strongly on that except for the random generation.

Then again there are so many of them it kindda starts to feel a little on the right side of random in a way.

You didnā€™t need to continue past this - the fact that they made Diablo Immortal was unforgivable by itself, and adding to the fact that they revealed it at BlizzCon of all things? Yeeshā€¦ and yeah, Iā€™ve heard a lot about how much money people spent and what not, disgusting.

Iā€™ve never played it, and Iā€™m never going to.

1 Like

Why is it unforgivable? Arenā€™t they allowed to make money? The diablo playerbase definitely seems to have forgiven based on the nice response to diablo 4

Because itā€™s the very definition of trash, and shows that they donā€™t care about their fans at all as long as they can make money. And since itā€™s a mobile game - which most non-stupid people knows is an extremely addictive form of game - shows that theyā€™re fine with putting anyone into the addiction hell.

Through mobile gaming, that someone later on figured out would cost over Thousands of dollars or 12+ years to get everything? No, theyā€™re not. Thatā€™s preying on people to make them addicts.

But I guess you think itā€™s fine to prey on addicts to put 'em in debt hell?

And how is this relevant to what I said? I think itā€™s unforgivable - why should other peoples opinion matter to me in that regard?

1 Like

This months post is fantastic including the parrot!

1 Like

Does anyone know why it is saying complete 15 quests in Pandaria is it to do with me trying to do it on max level or will this only count during the next TW week?

Mounts, transmog and pets are all great but Iā€™d like to see a much wider variety of unlockables on the trading post. Iā€™ve made a list below of just a few ideas I had for things that could be added to the trading post as I see a lot of requests for additional transmog but am yet to see any suggestions like the below from anyone:

1. New voice lines like /silly, /flirt, error speech, maybe class specific voice lines as well rather than just race specific.
  2. Store services such as a character transfer, race change, level boost etc. It would be awesome to be able to earn these things through gameplay!
  3. Titles
  4. New customisation options for characters like hair styles, skin colours, face types etc.
  5. New loading screens that you can opt to see when loading into different areas
  6. The option to unlock and change the log in screen and music
  7. Voice lines for warlock pets (who doesnā€™t love it when the imps in Legion say they found a tasty morsel to say hello!)
  8. Spell effects akin to warlock green fire

Critically, none of this needs to stop Blizzard being able to add quest lines and other cool unique ways to earn any of the above but we all know they canā€™t do that for every single thing and I see the trading post as being a fantastic way to add more of these types of customisations beyond the oft requested transmog sets and recolours of mounts etc.

:slight_smile:

So how safe is it buying from the post this month? Not seeing any complaints of missing tender or items. Does that mean itā€™s finally working as intended from the start?

Itā€™s amusing that everyone buying the blazing horse is getting the refer a friend achievement.

1 Like

I totally did refer a friend.

Iā€™m my own friend, and I got myself into WoW.

1 Like

Enjoy cindermare I have been having a blast with her since 2015 and now itā€™s your turn :fire:

1 Like

Will the items return at some point? Thereā€™s a few that I would like from this month or already missed because of the cap of currency?

They have stated that items in the trading post will eventually cycle back in, yes. Though how long that takes or how often it happens remains to be seen.

Thanks! I am a bit of an obsessive collector and the fact that I canā€™t get all each month really annoy me!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the same boat, and it gives us things to look forward to.

1 Like

I hope returning items will get a different tab or vendor, because thereā€™s probably hundreds of unused models, recolors and new items they make and add, so i want to see all that new stuff first on main vendor before things that were already on TP before.

1 Like

Ooo! Purple Parrot Purple Parrot!

This monthā€™s tender reward confirms thereā€™s a Donkey Kong Country stan among the devs, and with those being my favourite childhood SNES games Iā€™m all here for it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a bit gutted over this months trading post ,I had last months pet frozen and found there are two mounts and another pet .So ive had to freeze a mount ,get rid of the pet i had frozen and im working on the Cindermane mount right now .As an avid collector of mog ,pets and mounts ,i feel a bit sad.I just didnt have enough trading tender to buy them all. :pensive:

nothing intresting in there this month as well i bought the fel Vrykul armor mostly because i wanted the regular one but will never get that world drop :smiley: